Chapter 11

I woke up feeling light-headed, only to realized that I slept without taking a shower helplessly vulnerable to tiredness. A memory of yesterday's activities suddenly flashback like a past memory that was hidden behind my mind.

My body feels fatigue, I could clearly feel my back and feet sores probably from walking and standing too long yesterday nevertheless it was fun. Shifting my gaze, upon seeing my sprawled laptop and scattered papers on my desk i quickly stand up and stumbled helping myself to sit down. I squinted my eyes as I stare at the laptop, thankfully the file was safe and sound if not I might screw a loose and have to go back on square one. Yesterday was supposed to be the deadline of submission.

I took my phone's charger and mouthed a thousand thank you words when I found out that ZhuoCheng didn't bother to call me in regards about the deadline otherwise I would be dead by now if that ever happens, you know his temper.

Before proceeding to work, I made a mug of coffee to get rid of sleepiness and it's always been effective. After adding notes to the story I immediately published it, I have lots of time left and I decided to make the final layout of Wang Yibo's album cover.

From time to time I keep checking my phone just incase a particular someone will message me. My fingers were busy stroking the canvas as my mind were rumbling words. Upon from seeing the zither and the flute I suddenly remember Wang Yibo storytelling the tragic life of Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji.

It was very tragic indeed!

And to think of it it's really impossible to love someone who you haven't seen ah! Those two fell inlove without seeing each other, what kind of joke is that? Their first meeting was nothing but a tragic! hopeless! disastrous! horrendous!

A lot really happened yesterday, it seems that something was pretty off in that place. I looked over to my wrist and find the beautiful, ancient bracelet. It's really weird of how the old man lied about the fortunate path of the former owners had, he could've just tell us the truth but at some point I clearly understand him, he must be scared that we will not pick the bracelet if we find out about the truth.

What's more suspicious, the bracelet is the same with the one on Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. What if they were really the past owners? Does that means that Wang Yibo and I as the present owners will face the same tragedy as well?

Suddenly, a voice from inside my head spoke out, I jumped a little in surprised. "Wei Ying, our love story will be written again for the second time. I hope it to be fortunate and that's my last wish."

That's right! Lan Wangji wished, if that's the case, I don't have to worry at all ah. It's not like I am the reincarnated soul of Wei Wuxian, there's nothing bad going to happen to me, or to Yibo.

Even the old woman said that the prince had finally granted his final wish, but the memory was all blurred in my mind right now. I can't really tell if she was actually talking to Wang Yibo or perhaps someone from behind us.

After outlining the drawing, I planned not to proceed on painting it I have decided to do it when I'm at the office since today is sunday I cleared my schedule and lazily lay down on bed the whole day. I think the time was running fast when you do nothing the next thing I know it was monday morning. I kind of felt sad that Wang Yibo didn't message me, he must be really busy.

I lazily prepared myself to work at some point I don't really have the energy today but I still managed to looked brightly, that's one of my talents. Employees greeted me upon from arriving at the building, as a good boss I smiled back at them and wished them to have a great day.

Surprisingly when I arrived at the room, Wang Yibo and his team wasn't still there? It's very unlikely of them to be late, thinking that they'd always arrived earlier than me. I wonder if something happened that cause them to delay this long.