i love you

Ahsoka could barely keep up with the boy in front of her. Darting between oncoming senators, twisting and turning down different hallways, running up and down several staircases. "Lux," she breathed, "slow down!"

"Sorry, dear," he replied, continuing to lead her in an unknown direction. "But I want to get there before anyone notices we're gone."

After about ten standard minutes of sprinting down corridors, Lux stopped. The place he led them to was deserted, but beautiful. "Hardly anyone ever comes down here," he whispered in Ahsoka's ear. "And I find it I'm the only one who's been here in a long while."

"Lux, how'd you find this?"

"I found it when I was exploring. The last time I was in Coruscant for a diplomatic meeting." He pulled Ahsoka close, connecting their hips together. He inhaled the sweet scent of the gorgeous girl he held onto. "You're so amazingly beautiful, 'Soka. How do you do it?" he whispered seductively.

"Oh I wouldn't say I'm beautiful. I'm just average, I guess." Blue eyes met grey, with power and passion.

"No, Ahsoka," his voice lowered, causing Ahsoka to feel weak. "You are the most beautiful, most gorgeous, most amazing girl I've ever laid eyes on. You are so headstrong, so passionate and caring, and I'm so happy you're in my life."

Orange fingers carefully draped themselves over the hard, sturdy chest of Lux Bonteri.

Lux gently caressed her palms, keeping them on his chest. Then he lent her back, only thing supporting her was him. His pale hand rested on the small of Ahsoka's back, while using his other hand, he held the girl up, muscles defined.

Ahsoka's heart was beating faster and faster. Their lips smashed into each other, both kissing the other with as much fervor as they could.

When they separated, Ahsoka wanted more, so she pulled him down for another. "Ahsoka," mumbled Lux through the kiss. He slowly parted himself from her, and brought themselves even closer together.

"Ahsoka, I am madly in love with you. So madly in love. . . ."

"Lux," Ahsoka started, but she was cut off.

"No, Ahsoka. I will admit it. I love you. I truly, deeply love you and nothing will stop it. And I didn't realize how much I truly loved you until I thought I'd lose you." He bent down and kissed her again. "I love you."

"Lux," Ahsoka breathed lightly. "Do you really mean it?" She was clinging tightly onto the boy she liked, not wanting to let go.

"I would never lie to you. I love you. Each minute I go without seeing you is another minute my heart lurches for you. You're all I can think about." He smiled at the young girl, who wasn't so young anymore, and pride and love spouted from him.

"Lux, I love you, too." Happiness soared through the senator. "I love you, Lux."

He picked her up from the waist and held her above his head. "Hey, get me down!" she bantered, not wanting to fall. Lux spun her around protectively. Then he set her down, and kissed her fervently on the lips.

Lux pressed Ahsoka against the wall and begun to kiss her harder than ever before. He slid his tongue in her mouth, and his hands were beside her on the wall.

Ahsoka untucked Lux's button-up, and rested her hands on his warm spine. Slowly she undid his tie, and ruffled his hair through the kiss.

Lux was a beautiful boy, and she wanted to let him know.

But then she stopped kissing. She looked down at herself, and embarrassment became blatant from her lekku. "What's wrong, darling? Did I do something wrong?" he asked, worried about Ahsoka.