5: Team Snowspark

Caroly's P.O.V.

Me and my pokémon where in my room chatting.

"Today's battle was amazing!" Electra said.

"But it's quite unfair, since there's a high chance for you to win..." Glacia said.

"I didn't want to battle because of that... But he insisted and I couldn't refuse..." I said.

"Next time try to choose me or Glacia so it won't be unfair!" Snowflake said.

"Now you're all mad at me because of that?" I asked.

"No... It's because it was a poor 10-year-old boy!" Snowflake said in a dramatic way.

"But he was different..." I said "There's something about him that makes me feel that he is really strong!"

"I could feel that too!" Electra said.

"Wow!" Glacia and Snowflake exclaimed.

Suddenly someone knocked on my room's door.

"Come in!" I said.

"Caroly, dear... The dinner is ready! You can come donwstairs." Aunt Emma said.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes." I said.

"Ok!" She said as she closed my room's door.

"Ok everyone! Let's have dinner!" I said as I got downstairs with my pokémon. We had dinner and then we went to bed.

On the next day, I met with my new friends and they showed me the pokémon school.

"This place is awesome!" I said.

"Now let's go to the classroom!" Ash said.

We all went to the classroom as the professor came in.

"Alola, everyone!" He said "It seems like today we have a special guest."

"Alola! I'm Caroly, from Pallet Town!" I presented myself.

"Nice to meet you! I'm the pokémon professor here. I'm Prof. Kukui!"

"Nice to meet you too!" I said.

"Ash told me a lot about you. He even told me about your pikachu." The professor said "Are you the daughter of Prof. Liam?" (A/N: Random name lol)

"Yes, why are you asking?" I said.

"Because he's a friend of mine." He replied "I like the fact that he loves to help pokémon that everyone thinks that won't manage to survive and yet he surprises us every time!"

"That's true." I said with a smile

Suddenly my pokémon and I heard a scream. Like if someone was calling for help. I went quickly to check the windows. Some people were attacking a poor little Eevee.

"Electra, Glacia, Snowflake, let's go!" I said as they followed me and the others did too.

We got there and the people who were hurting the Eevee, were dressed in black and white, they were wearing a mask and had this skull patterned bandanas.