Never have i ever...

"Y/n?" Long time no see!"
"Ashley?"
Ashley Wonbae was an old friend. When you transferred to the Canadian high school, you lived with the Wonbae family. They all had the sweetest dispositions and you really enjoyed your time with them. Ashley was an only child, but she wasnt bratty and spoiled. She was gentle, soft spoke and generous. She was three years older than you, but you hit it off really well. To see her here was definitely a pleasant surprise.
"I wouldve called but i thought you and your family would be in Japan for the winter," you said. You recalled that her family liked to spend their winters in Japan. Ashley was half Japanese after all.
"This year we decided to stay here. Obasan (grandma) is coming to Canada instead."
"That's nice to hear! I'm studying here in Canada now so We can totally catch up one day."
"So. Did you come all by yourself?" She asked.
"No actually," You looked towards Stephen, who was busy on his phone by the mirror.
"Woahhh. Stephen ng?"
"Ok how the actual fuck does everyone know him?"
"Oh i used to be in the same uni as him, but i graduated this year. And let me tell you, sweetie, he is a MAJOR upgrade from Mark. I mean, Mark's cute and everything, but he's a serial dater. He isn't special. But Ng? OoOOoOh gurl. He is the 'forbidden fruit'."
You were definitely taken aback by the sudden change of character displayed by Ashley. You let out a soft laugh and said, "what do you mean?"
"stephen is a forbidden fruit because he's a really hot dude who hardly ever goes out with anyone. But i see you got him~~" Ashley grinned.
I spent one whole year with her, and this is the first time i've seen her this excited.
"Correction: i dont 'got' him."
You heard a ping from Ashley's phone, which was in her pocket. She took it out, quickly typed something and said, "oh shoot. I have to go. My boyfriend is waiting for me. I'll see you next time, (y/n)!"
———————————————————————
Stephen bought you the jacket that you liked the most (at a whopping 1100$) and both of you decided to go straight home since it had been a tiring day.
"Yoooo! We're back assholes! Except you hosuh, youre not an asshole," Stephen shouted. 
"You do realize that excluding hosuh leaves me alone as the ass hole, right?" Said daniel

"Well then. what's up asshole" Stephen laughed so much at his lame joke; he laughed till he couldnt laugh anymore.
Daniel just rolled his eyes and walked towards you, and you both stood there, inspecting the wheezing jackass.
"Did he smoke something?" Dan whispered to you, his eyes fixed on Stephen.
"I dont think so. Whatever it was, mustve been good." 
"Guys," hosuh interrupted. "Let's play never have i ever"
"Oh let's take shots too!" Daniel said.
"Sounds awesome! I'll get the drinks. You get the glasses."
After everyone settled down in the living room, you poured equal amounts of vodka in the tiny glasses and lined them in the centre. Whoever ended up with the most empty glasses would lose.
(Ok so if you're uncomfortable with sexual stuff, you should just skip this hun)

At first, the statements were bland and boring, but after everyone had a few shots, they got juicier and steamier.
"Never have i ever lied about my virginity," said Stephen.
You slowly took a shot, embarrassed as HELL.
"What?! What do you mean?!" Daniel yelled.
"I told you i was a virgin. Actually, i told a lot of people that i'm a virgin." You were blushing so hard. You usually wouldn't say such bold and personal statements but you (and everyone in the room) were already tipsy. Your alcohol tolerance wasn't the best because you hardly ever drank.
Everyone's jaw dropped; Stephen's included.
"I took you to be some sort of saint. Going to church everyday and being a good girl," Stephen said.
"Well actually, i'm an atheist so my morals dont revolve around any religion in particular."
"Ok shut up. I want more tea. None of that religion crap right now!" Daniel said, impatiently.
"Ok um. Never have i ever had sex before," hosuh said, almost certain that he was the only virgin in the room.
You, Stephen and Daniel instantly drank, and Hosuh just said, "hahaH! I'm a virgin!"
"I don't think being a virgin is something to brag about~*hiccup*" said daniel, who was very high from taking one too many shots.
Even in your tipsy state, you felt a tug on your heartstrings after realizing that Stephen was a non-virgin.
"Never have i ever been handcuffed~* hick*" daniel smirked as he looked at Stephen.
Stephen rolled his eyes and took a shot, but no one else did.
"Oh my god! You've been handcuffed?! I didnt take you to be a criminal but ok"
"Hate to break it to you (y/n) but Stephen wasnt handcuffed that way. His was more...kinky" daniel said with an unstable hiccuping voice.
You were already pink from the shots but you knew you were redder now. You never thought about Stephen being kinky. It had never entered you innocent head that stephen had sexual fantasies like anybody else.
"Never have i ever gotten a hickey," you said.
Everyone took a shot, even hosuh.
"How?!" Hosuh asked you. "How can you have sex and not have a hickey?! I got a hickey just from a make out sesh"
"Sex in high school isnt as hot as they say. It's just two horny teens with no experience. We just wanted to smash and get right into it."
"True," daniel declared. He too was a victim of unsatisfying high school intercourse.
By now the vodka had finished, and Stephen obviously had the most empty glasses beside him. As you guys got up to tidy the place, hosuh asked, "what's your body count?"
"After i murder Daniel, probably 1000000000," stephen giggled drunkenly.
"No dumbass. He means how many people have we slept with." Your words were slurred.
"Ohh. That would be 2. I'm not into hookup culture so i dont really have a large number."
"Well, i only did it once with Mark. And that sucked ass."
"Ok kids tam to sheep- i mean shleep " Dan said as his feet clumsily walked towards his room.
"He's right. We all have classes tomorrow."
"Ok well then goodnight, hos. Goodnight (y/n)"
"Sweet dreams"
—————————////////////————————
A/n: guess which drunk ass slept like a baby. Not me, i'm a minor.
Please excuse any grammatical errors. I'm just blind and lazy bc it is currently 2 am rn