Butterflies and Lust 🦋

You took an hour long soak in the tub (which you thoroughly enjoyed) and then decided to get ready.

Hm. Five hours left. Plus i want to be fashionably late. (Hm Talk abt extra am i right 🙄)

You went to the kitchen to grab a bag of chips to eat while you did your makeup. As you re-entered your bedroom, you heard Daniel call you from the other end of the corridor.

"Hey (y/n)! So you're going to a party right? Stephen told me."

"Yeah. I was just about to get ready."

"Awesome. What are you going to wear?"

You told Dan to come with you to your room. And then you pulled out a black turtleneck and some jeans.
"Are you going to a party or a church?" Dan looked at you with some new found sass.

"Hey. What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well. This is a classic casual outfit BUT if you wear this to a college party, you're going to look like a nun. Cmon! Show some skin! Be a little scandalous!"

"Sheesh. I never thought i'd take fashion advice from you but sure. Go ahead and dig through my closet, Mr. Fashionista."

Daniel disappeared for a few minutes before reappearing with a 'scandalous' red lace dress.

"Voila! This dress will make you look so sexisexi," daniel wiggled his eyebrows as he handed it to you.

"Daniel? Isnt this... too showy?" You said, full of uncertainty as you examined it.

"Hunny, if you think it's too scandalous, why did you buy it? Hm?" He said matter-of-factly.

Well fuck. He has a point.

"You got me there Danny."

"Plus. You're already hot. Imagine how you'll look in this plus those velvet heels over there," he pointed at a black pair of heels, "AND since you're not very comfy in this dress, you can pair it with that jacket Stephen bought you," again, dan wiggled his eyebrows.

You rolled your eyes and took the dress and heels and changed in the bathroom.
When you walked out, you felt BOMB AF.
You opened the door and saw Dan's jaw drop.

"Woah. Now THAT's a glo up."

(Yooo

(Yooo. This is the dress. Pair it with the jacket Stephen bought for you and GUrL u aint a snacc, u a whole ass meAL;))

"Now do your makeup a little more glamorous than usual," dan said eagerly.