11.

You were excited for your first day and ended up waking at 8am. You washed up and headed to the kitchen in your pajamas. You opened the freezer and, to your delight, saw a tub of chocolate ice cream.
You scooped some into a bowl.
I can finally eat ice cream for breakfast without someone nagging me-
"Are you eating ice cream for breakfast??"

You turned to face Stephen, with his bed hair and morning voice.

"Yeah. Why?"

"You know it's bad for you, right?"

"No shit, sherlock. I have ice cream for breakfast so that i can die faster."

He let out a husky laugh and said, "In that case, let me join you."

Dammit (y/n). don't think about it. What's so attractive about a morning voice anyway? What's so attractive about a deep, breathy, hot-

"So, are you excited for today?"

You snapped out of your not-so-appropriate thoughts. "Pfft. It's not like I'm a toddler who's going to preschool for the first time but, sure. you could say I'm excited."

Stephen finished his ice cream and stood up to stretch.

At that moment, you realised that you had never actually looked at Stephen's body. Sure, he was tall but like damnnnn. You could make out his perfectly toned body (not too much muscle bc I don't like that sorry. he obvsly has them abs tho hehe). You immediately looked away and pretended like you were definitely not staring.

"like the view?" Stephen teased. He laughed softly and went to his room to get dressed.

Fuck I got caught. You swiftly walked up the stairs and came face to face with Hosuh, who had his hair down. He looked absolutely adorable. he was a little taller than you, but still way shorter than the other two boys.

"Morning, Hosuh!" you smiled brightly.

"Good morning, (y/n). Did you eat?"

"I helped myself to some ice cream and a sandwich."

"Ice cream for breakfast? I like your thinking. I think I'll have some myself."

both of you headed in opposite directions. You reached your closet and grabbed a black pleated skirt and a long sleeved collar shirt. Boring I know, but first years were asked to wear the uni's uniform, and, as the lazy bitch you were, you thought hey. what's the use of buying a uniform when you can just wear similar pieces from your closet? it's producing less waste for the earth anyway.

First days are filled with first impressions, so you decided to go for a natural look, nothing too dramatic, with your hair loose and wavy. You tightened your tie and put on your socks. Thank GOD you were allowed to wear any black shoe, or else you'd have to wear chunky black school shoes which looked hideous.

9:20. I should head down and wait for Stephen.

You ran downstairs and waited by the door. A couple of minutes passed and you turned towards the sound of footsteps.

Holy shit.

Stephen was wearing the uniform too, but...His long sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, his tie was loose and his glasses completed his look. He looked so effortlessly perfect.

He smiled at you and said, "look at you. So prim and proper. All first years are like that. I was too." he laughed. It was true. Newbies were always so neat and tidy, but a few months into the year and almost everybody gave up putting in so much effort.

"why are you wearing the uniform anyway. Aren't you in your third year?"

"everyone wears it on the first day, dummy. Besides, if I dress up, I'll be too hot to handle."

There was the Stephen that everyone knew and loved.

tch. You mentally roll your eyes at how good Stephen looked already. God really does have his favourites.

"So. what classes do you have today?" you asked.

"They switched it up last minute. Now everyone has orientation and introductions today."

"oh. fuck. that means I'll have to make friends."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You got out of Stephen's car and felt everyone's eyes on you. You ducked your head awkwardly. Did you have toothpaste on your skirt or something?

"Ayo," you say super softly. "Stephen, do I look weird or something."

You heard the car doors lock as Stephen turned to you, "you look really pretty"

He said it so casually, as though it was the most normal thing to say. you felt butterflies- no. You felt a whole fucking tornado inside you. your cheeks were dusted with a light red (oh my god gurl. You look so cute in my head). At this point you had turned away from Stephen, and you felt a gentle tap on your shoulder.

"cmon. I'll show you around."
He flicked your forehead playfully. "Or i know you'll get lost." He smiled mischievously, craving your cute reactions.
"I will not!" You gasped, being extra dramatic.
The two of you laughed. You didn't care about the burning stares anymore. You just wanted to be in this moment with Stephen. Nothing else mattered. For the first time in a while, you wished that time would just stand still.

A/n: sup readers. Hope corona hasnt gotten u yet.