LONELY- 16

Sonic nervously looked at himself in the mirror, making sure he didn't look bad. He was nervous, what if he messed up? What if he stuttered?

Sonic looked at the white suit he was wearing, making sure it had no stains or wrinkles on it. He sighed in relief seeing no problem with his suit.

Sonic took a deep breath in, and let it out slowly. He heard the door open from behind him, he turned around to see Rouge walking in with a big smile.

"Hey hun, just came to check in. You doing alright?" Rouge asked the blue hedgehog with a smile.

Sonic nodded and smiled back. "Yeah, just a little nervous." He replied.

Rouge laughed a little, and smiled. "It's okay to be nervous, just remember everything will be fine. Your not the only one who's nervous." Rouge chuckled, as she remembered the very nervous ebony hedgehog.

Sonic chuckled and nodded. "Thanks Rouge, I appreciate your help." Sonic spoke with a smile.

"Anytime, now I better get back out there, I'll cya in a few minutes. And remember, everything will be fine." Rouge said with a wink, before walking out of the room.

Sonic laughed a little, as he looked back into the mirror confidently, admiring how good he looked in his white suit.

Back with Shadow, he was standing out by the alter where he was supposed to be. He nervously played with the wrist of his gloves, rereading his vows.

Everyone else was seated, waiting for the service to start. The priest was at the alter, reading what he had to say quickly before the service started.

A few moments later, the wedding music began to play. The doors opened, revealing Sonic in his white tuxedo.

Sonic smiled shyly, and began to walk down the isle. All eyes being on Sonic made him a bit more nervous, but he pulled through. Once he was up there he went to the place he was told to stand at.

The priest smiled and said what he was supposed to stay in beginning. Then came time for vows. The priest looked at Shadow, as well as everyone else.
Shadow smiled and looked at Sonic. He said his vows, then Sonic said his.

The priest smiled, and looked over at Sonic. "Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked Sonic.

Sonic smiled. "I do." He said confidently.

The president nodded and looked at Shadow. "And do you, take this man to be your husband?" The priest asked.

Shadow smiled. "I do." He said with full confidence.

The priest smiled. "I pronounce you husband, and husband! You may kiss your husband." He said with a smile.

Shadow smiled and pulled sonic into a kiss. Sonic kisses back, with a faint blush rising on his face. Everyone cheered for the new married couple.

Shadow then pulled away from the kiss, and smiled. "I love you." He whispered.

Sonic smiled and whispered back, "I love you too."

The night was amazing for the new married couple, they were happy, and that's all the mattered. They had each other, and that's all they needed.

Looks like Shadow isn't so lonely after all...

THE END