Good memories

April 24,2020 my first ever publish I think.....

A time when Phil was Known to be a Happy and kind sunshine boii

In a beautiful field with many beautiful flowers two kids were sitting on the grass the other the smaller one is making a flower hat while the other is admiring the beautiful sun and from time to time glancing at the smaller one.

???????: Hey ????? Look here I made
               You something
?????: What is that?
???????: It's a flower crown silly here
               Let me put it on you

The smaller male puts the flower crown on the head of the taller male the taller one say thank you and the smaller smiles and giggles the other smiles and feels his face heat up he felt something on his heart and everything goes blurry.

A country wakes up his face wet and he realizes he was crying he wipes his tears with his red hands. "Such a nice time with him back then........ I miss him" he says to himself. Getting up. Someone knocks on the door and says
"Señor España, despierta, tal vez llegue tarde a la reunión de hoy"
( Translation: Sir spain wake up you might will be late for the meeting today.) "Sí, estoy despierto, estaré"
Spain responds. (Translation: Yes I'm awake I'll be there)

In another dream of another person or a country. A country with stripes on his face and 50 stars was walking along a path armed with a gun suddenly got hit by a pebble it didn't really hurt him it just hit him and supprised him he then stop walking nearby a bush Wich was moving he figured they might be armed and was gonna kill him and ao the country pointed his gun to the bush putting his finger on the trigger suddenly a boy seems to be only  a year or so younger than him comes out of the bush with a terrified face because of the gun. The Country said "Uh hey what are you doing there I almost shot you" he noticed that he had a slingshot with him .The boy looked at him with a terrified expression and spoke "I- I'm sorry I didn't mean too I got told to do that p- please f-forgive me im so so so sorry I won't do it again" the stripped male chuckled and said "it's alright you didn't even hurt me and nice shot I won't hurt you what's your name?" He held a hand up to shake his hand the smaller male replied " My name is ?!?!?!! " He didn't know what to do he was confused why the other was holding his hand up " oh you put your hand in mine and shake up and Down like this it's a greeting" the other spoke the smaller then did what he said and giggled with shine in his eyes and smiled at the taller the taller looked at him stunned at the beautiful smile of the smaller male.

The stripped country woke up in his bed sweating and blushing he yelled "WHAT THE **** " he breath and calmed down "Mahal I dreamed about him it's been so long......

Let's see another dream about
Another country with a ushanka

A cold night a boy with an ushanka running fast seemed to have a wound
Stopped by a nearby lake resting. A small boy then spotted him with a wound and quickly went to him the wounded boy was alarmed and glared at the smaller one. The smaller one yes indeed felt intimidated but still the other was wounded so he still went up to him "what Happened to you you are hurt stay still I won't hurt you" the smaller said he then ripped his pants. the taller one was supprised
And confused at his action. the smaller soaked some of the fabric in the lake and wiped the blood of his foot and wrapped the dry fabric on his wounded leg the taller male finally said " thanks but why did you do that what about your pants" the smaller then laughed and said "well your wound is more important than my pants and BTW now I have shorts haha" the taller then laughed at him "you sure are an interesting one" he said " I'm ?!?? What's your name?" The smaller said " call me Russ" the taller replied "oooh Russ what a nice name can I call you Kuya Rusky" the smaller cooed "sure thing sunshine, the nickname sunshine suits you especially you have a sun on you face" he then tried to stand the smaller quickly helped him to stand and put the hand of the taller on his shoulder, "hey what are you doing" the taller said embarrassed and confused "oii you are injured let me and we're friends now right" sunshine said with a bright smile on his face.

Russ then awoken with a bottle of Vodka in his Hand "Blyat my head" he mumbled he felt a sting on his chest he missed his little sunshine..... "My sunshine........" He said sadly and looked out the window

(I don't really wright good but hey if someone do reads this who do you ship with sunshine boii 🤔😅)