Nightmare....

Phil POV

I open my eyes but I wasn't in my bed
I'm in a grassy place I'm confused "where am I" I say I stand up and look around I saw Myself but I was younger I was Crying but I was still Smiling I'm still trying to smile.... Why was I so Naive, I now see shadows around the other me and yelling at me it was the same Crap they tell me it's for your own good, You are incompetent, you are NOTHING, I get annoyed at what they were saying and so I walk towards my self I was gonna put my hand on my other self's shoulder but he disappeared he  disinigrated, I get confused why am I dreaming about this, and so I just walked around, Then I saw Spanish empire Slapped me then the next... I see my Mother got Shot then my father then my Brother Del... Next is Martial... I really don't want to remember these memories I wanted to escape I run but I just see more and more visions of my bad memories this is really breaking me then I see America..... Hugging me and then he just stabbed me in the back that was the last straw I started crying I dint wanna cry it makes me feel weak I keep crying I feel like I'm drowning I can't breathe.... I feel like I'm dying...

Then I woke up I see del and Martial worried Martial Shaking me they were both screaming 'wake up' once they notice I'm awake Martial Hugs me "we were worried Phil you were crying in your sleep you know it's bad if someone does that and still won't wake up we thaught you were going to d-" Del says Relieved I just smile weakly and hugs them.

Martial and Del has been living with me the past days since the Gala I'm sure they miss me an di also miss them too Del is the usual out to Flirt with some girls and Martial is out saying he's gonna make deals again but ofcourse about nukes and weapons. And I'll just continue being me. Good there's not another meeting or something that was what I was afraid to happen jeez I think they planned to provoke them on purpose.
I also have to deal with the reporters because I also got involved in the fight ame is really stupid as ever Now what is he gonna explain he was drunk yes that will clear things up why he was a jerk and started the fight but that will also cause trouble the people will say he isn't responsible when he drinks and I'm sure it'll stir up more trouble with other countries gosh this is giving me a headache I rub my temples and look out side the window there are many reporters with cameras jeez here we go I thought to myself as I fix my tie to get ready then Del suddenly comes in I get confused before I could talk he said "MARTIAL IS GOING CRAZY AGAIN PHIL LETS GO" he points to the window eyes wide open I look outside the window AND OH MY GOD MARTIAL HAS A FLAMETHROWER im so shock martial has a flamethrower I'm really gonna kill North for this we Hurriedly go down to Martial and we stopped him before he could hurt anyone "YOU STUPID REPORTERS I SAID GET AWAY FORM MEEEE" del took the flamethrower and I ordered the the guards to get Martial inside the building then the reporters started snapping pictures at me and started to ask questions 'Mr. Philippines what Happened in the gala, Mr. Philippines Me. America hurt you right,' They keep asking questions and I answered "Yes he is the the one who injured me but he wasn't thinking straight PLEASE Everyone get out we will arrange a date so that your questions will be answered you know how martial is now get out before all of you loose your jobs they nod and say YYes Mr. Philippines we understand we we will go now all of them started to run and I proceed to go back to my office and have a little chat with Martial.