Press conference

Today we will have a press conference And instead of us countryhumans being interrogated in our own countries we will have to to one place and stand beside eachother.

This is getting more irritating I don't want to be in the same place as him let alone see his face.

I wear a black shirt that has our original writing and it says ''Pilipinas'' and a long light brown coat that has a sun mark on it. I even covered up my hands and wrists so the marks won't be shown. And lastly and most importantly I take the mask and put it on.

Martial and Del will come with me to the conference today. So that no one will get close and so that they'll back me up if someone asks about the mask.

I got out of my office and I immediately got greeted by my brothers as we go down the building more of my workers greet me they seem to be curious about the mask but they are to afraid to ask. No one dares to question my decisions in fear of losing their jobs.

As we get on my private jet I check my tablet that is always beside my seat so I can check for updates and monitor. I check my tablet because no one told us where country we shall be heading. I scroll down the screen to find the country we were heading to 'Russia'. I then call Del to inform the pilot we will be going to Russia.

After several Minutes we finally arrived the place is cut off from the people so no one will tackle us.

More and more Jets arrive, Mexico, Japan, South, North, Lithuania, come out of there Jets and others as well. we just stood there waiting Ofcourse we didn't have a Car prepared.

Seconds later multiple Limousines arrive and comes Russia "Commrades welcome to Russia the Limousines have arrived pick a Limo and they will take you to the place" Russia says.

As I was about to go and pick a Limousine someone taps my shoulder and when I turned around