hungover madness

Phil POV

I I'm still shocked I can't forget what I saw yesterday even Germany was drunk seriously what is in those drinks I also drank, but fortunately I didn't get drunk.

I opened my phone and it's been so long since I've opened it

I look and ofcourse many notifications but the latest notifications is from a group.

I get confused I'm sure I left the group years ago also the rice gang and the Asian Bros. But not to long ago Malay and Indo joined me in the rice gang again.

'Countryhumans' I look at the group, Israel joined me again in the Countryhumans group and he sent all the videos from yesterday.

And so many pictures of them doing their thing. And ofcourse my reaction....... And he also took pictures of me helping Russia to go home.

Hmmm I should be early I mean I did not get any sleep because of my trance.

G

ermany: WHAT I DID THAT IM     POSSIBLE WAS I THAT DRUNK?

Kazakhstan: omg please forget I ever did that

Malay: I did a chicken dance?

Indo: WTF IS IN THAT DRINK? THERES NO WAY I WAS YELLING I'M GAY

Russia: Uhhhhh did I really do that?

And did Phil really help me get back home?

I read all of their reactions and not gonna lie it was amusing.

And here goes Del and Martial slamming open the door.

And they both yell "PHIL IS THIS TRUE WERE WE THIS DRUNK ISRA SENT US THESE VIDEOS ANS PHOTOS"

"Yes you guys were drunk as heck an dont worry it's only Israel who was recording and no info shall be leaked it was a private drinking session after all.

They sigh in relief and Del yells "AYEEET"

Seriously when they are in private and of work they act like children

Well Time to go back to work

Cmon guys you can imagine what their reactions would be and Russ be a blushing mess but also realizes that he acted so immature XD