The meeting of countryhumans

After the panic attack of Ame. Spain done. And Russia done with maybe a
Little hangover.

Every one is in the room a very large room with many chairs and the flags of the countryhumans. Beautiful paintings inside, White Walls, and everyone is wearing a suit. Everyone was quiet waiting for ASEAN, UN, and EN. Every country on there specific chairs. Well maybe not everyone........
When the three arrived everyone is sitting on their chairs. Well the usual talking about the new news and disaster and others about the countries and trading for building a better economy. Well they are all thinking of one specific topic that no one ever likes to bring up nor do they want to talk about it..... Let's say about a specific country....... When the meeting was dismissed they have some free time because their schedules were changed for the meetings .Russia, Spain, America heard Indo and Malay talking about having a dream about Sunshine they said they dreamt of him it was a memory with him other countries like Japan and South Korea also talked about dreaming about him either the first time they met or a good memory they had with him. They jumped when they saw Ame, Spain and Russky listening to them. The three said at the same time "so you also dreamed about Sunshine huh" " WAIT WHAT DONT COPY ME" "NO YOU'RE COPYING ME" it turned into a little argument. After everyone was calm. The three confessed that they also dreamed of sunshine and ofcourse everyone misses him. Some of the countries who has such an impact from the incident was Spain, Russia, And, Japan, Southkorea. They miss him dearly. No body like to bring that topic nor the topic of Phil but they just think it's a wierd coincidence they haven't spoken seen heard nor dreamt of Phil in ages but they just suddenly dreamt about him and not one many. They think it's a wierd coincidence like something was up or something was about to happen. The MaPhilIndo broke up. They were BFFs of Phil Malay and Indo. Thinking about him makes them tear up.

his beautiful smile, loving nature , kind heart , beautiful voice............

They want to see him again hug him hear him sing......

And see him smile.........