Hospital

Martial POV

We busted the door open and scanned the room we went to his desk and found him unconscious beside him is his phone we look at him and take of his mask his colors are getting worse and his eye is yellow, getting lighter his right hand hand is fully blue and is spreading upwards and also his neck is a mess we cover up the messed up spots so they aren't visible.

I carried him and went to hospital as fast as we could his heart beat is slow.

I panic and once we arrive I run through the halls carrying Philippines the people are confused but I dint care Del asked for Phil to be treated practically screaming at the nurse and the nurse did what she was told the quickest way possible.

Once we got Phil admitted and he we him breathing we calmed down a bit.

I talked to the doctor and he said that he passed out because stress he's in a short coma or he's just passed out and
Is just asleep the doctor also said he might had be sleep deprived and just really stressed.

I go back and inside to tell Del and after I told him all of the he said that he saw Flowers on the trashcan and a note from America saying I'm sorry.

I want to rip his head off that's probably the reason why he was so stressed is because of that ****** note.

He also saw a call from North that was a few days ago I got real angry so I called north and when I heard him explain why he called I have no words.

"What did he say do we beat him up?" Del asks me "uhh he said South and America came in his office and tied him up in his chair while his brother is doing a bad finger infront of him and forcing to listen to k pop Songs while America called Phil asking him if he received the flowers and sent him and the response they got as **** off and a thud"

"That explains it, but we really need to get that mf away from Philip" del says and I agree we know at least someone had taken a photo of Phil unconscious in the corridors we will need to take care if that

Del calls his men and we put this hospital on lock down so no one will know what is Phil's condition I run to the exit and alert the guards good thing they said no one has left yet.

Once Del's and my men also came we secured the hospital, talked to everyone to keep their mouth shut And we scanned all their phones some had photos and we made them delete it.

Everything's under control now if they say a word they would be assassinated they got scared and agreed.

After that everyone was free to leave and all the workers and patients were also threatened.

I go to Phil again both of us just holding an opposite hand of Phil we don't wanna loose him again we left him alone for  so many years and we want him to be alive and well.

It's been years since I last prayed and I assumed del also for something he wanted badly.

We prayed for Philip to wake up I probably just look like I'm stupid Del believes in God and me not so much.

We will protect phil
We will find a way to make him better
We won't leave his side

And the only only peps that know he's here are Indo and Malay Russia  aka Phil's future husband I uh i mean friend they ship Rusphil aswell and ofcourse the brothers of Russia cuz they might be family one day I mean I uhhh

RUSPHILLLLL