Another Gathering

Yes by now all of the countryhumans know the news 'Philippines Allied with North korea, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Germany, Israel, Iran, Vietnam And Russia Philippines Allied with Russia just Yesterday' but not just that the list actually got bigger every brother of russia, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Egypt along with acient Egypt they think that Phil is avoiding all contacts with a certain someone. Now more Information is known about the economy of the Philippines they are supprised that without the help of the others he made his Country more powerful than ever. The country is more advanced and cleaner, less crimes , more nukes, bombs, and military personnel. Other than those news another Gathering is coming another meeting/Gathering for all the countryhumans held by the three Nations. All of them got a letter A black envelope with a wax stamp of which either nation the countries are in.

The countries that Phil allied with and Philippines is in the place where they held their last meeting and is having a meeting about trading, All was smooth they had some few deals until Phil got asked if he was going "Alright then the trading of sup-" He got cut of
"Phil are you going to the Gathering?" Egypt asked everyone looked at him with a You are dead/You idiot/WHY THE freak would you bring that up look and did a face palm. Phil looked at him with a serious look "You do know I hate being cut of Egypt let's see I won't make any promises if I would go or not" he said and right after Phil said that Russia slammed his hand on the table that caught everyone's attention and he yelled "YOU EGYPTIAN BLYAT WHY'D YOU CUT SUNSHINE OF" Everyone looked at him shocked even Phil and Egypt just looked scared and confused and said to himself 'In double dead' sweating.
Malay then cooed "Ayieeee~" everyone looked at him with a face palm Russia Glared at him he then realized he said that out loud and said 'Oh sh-' Indo then elbowed him really hard on the stomach and Malay accepted it he thinks he deserved that and almost threw up and passed out but he just rested his head on the table his face looking on the side while holding his stomach. Phil Confused and shocked like the others felt A bit hot and his face turned a tiny tiny tiny bit red.

The Countryhumans gathering that was coming up was somewhat not a real meeting it was more of a ball or Gala. The catch was they need a partner....... Well just to walk in and have the first dance with them. But can choose whomever the following dances.

The time Phil got the letter

Phil POV

I received the letter for the annual gathering although this was a ball or Gala and need a partner what is this??!! I think to myself and I was thinking whom in my allies should I go with if I would go I think of someone and decided on them but I am not really going to the Gathering

Or am I

Phil Will you go to the Gathering with me?

No
.......
Yes