Secret Revealed

Meanwhile outside the Mansion everybody is getting knocked out. And there is America.

He's over there and knocking out the body guards after everyone is knocked out he goes to the front door and kicks it down.

That's when Phil heard a noise. He looked at the door and saw ame. Phil is now very stressed and he feels dizzy.

Phil then runs away He was going to Run to his Room and lock the door he remembers there's a tazer in his room because of Belarus.

America is angry and he's even angrier when Phil Ran away from him.

Russia finally came to the Mansion and he gets shocked that everyone is knocked out.

He knows America did this so he hurries inside.

But America already go to Phil. Before Phil can lock the door and take the tazer America comes in and punches Phil in the stomach.

Phil tries to fight. But America is stronger plus he's dizzy as hell.

Phil doesn't know what to do or what America is gonna do.

Phil POV

The America Yelled "WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME YOU WERE GOING TO RUSSIA WHY DO YOU CHOOSE THAT COMMIE OVER ME"

He gets really angry and he starts to choke me I'm also angry do I yelled back "W-WHY? BE-BECAUSE HE IS N-N-NICE AND D- DOESN'T BACK- BACKSTABBED PEOPLE" he choked
Me harder.

Damn I can't breathe then he lets go and then he takes of my Mask and smashes it to the ground.

I gasp my eyes wide open.

Then also him his eyes wide open like he can't believe it "what the **** is happening to you Phil" he take dog my gloves and my scarf "What the **** happened you look like a monster"

I'm so angry at what he said im crying because now I know what the others will says if they aw me like this.

"ITS BECAUSE OF YOU YOU MAKE ME REAL STRESSED AND I DEVELOPED THIS WEIRD CONDITION" I Yell at him and he just says "what?"

Then I see Russia behind America and he punched America in the face.

He starts to beat up America like he was gonna kill him"WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU AMERICAN BLYAT DID YOU HURT SUNSHINE"

Then he stops a d yells at ame "LEAVE BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND" America huffs and leaves.

Then Russia turns to me he looks concerned. I start crying more. I don't want him to see me like this and I cover my face I don't want to be called a monster.

Then I turn to Russia and he sees my face....... And my hands

"Phil did Ame do this to you did he hurt you" Russia says

"No no he didn't do this but it's his fault I get stressed out because of him then this happened" "yes he hurt me but I look like a monster don't look at m-" before I could finish.

He hugs me tight "No Phil you aren't a monster you are beautiful whatever form you take even if your a cat" he tells me.

And he starts crying "Phil I'm so sorry I don't come sooner to protect you he hurt you it's all my fault I'm sorry" he says.

"No it's not your fault Russia" I tell him "Wait don't you this I'm a monster?" I say and he shooks his head no.

Why doesn't he think I'm a monster I look terrifying.

I'm Confused why.

"Phil I'll always protect you I won't ever leave you in sorry you got hurt I'll help you through this" he says and he hugs me tighter.

I hug him also and hearing him say that makes me calm I look at my hand and see that its turning back to normal.

But I think of America and I saw that the marks are getting worse but when I look at Russia and hug him tighter my heart won't stop beating and I feel safe I look at my hands and they become red again and it finally clicked to me.

Russia is the solution. And I finally know why my heart won't stop beating and why Russia makes me happy and calm.

"I'm starting to fall in love again..."