You aren't welcome here

"Philippines Allied with North korea, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Germany, Israel, Iran, Vietnam And Russia Philippines Allied with Russia just Yesterday"

The news spread through the countries and the countryhumans everyone was shock and cannot believe it after all the waiting Phil would just suddenly announce that he's allying with other countries after cutting off and hiding for so long. Especially him Allying with North Was such a big surprise to everyone.

South Korea's POV

'Philippines Allied with North korea, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Germany, Israel, Iran, Vietnam And Russia Philippines Allied with Russia just Yesterday' "What kind of nonsense is this brother HAD CONNECTIONS WITH PHIL AND DID NOT TELL ME"
I went to North's place as fast as I can
When I finally got to him I shout "BROTHER YOU ARE ALLIED WITH PHILIPPINES AND DID NOT TELL ME"
"And so if I did not tell you what does it mean to you weren't he just a toy a moneybag to you, hurt him South" North says with a calm look and started to get angry I stand there not knowing what to say 'what does he mean I - I Phil wasn't a toy he was- I stopped in my thoughts I did toy with him' "Got nothing to say K-pop Addict"
North says "Well you nuke obsessed country" I say back to him "heh just like Phil" he answers back to me "what do you mean?" I say "hah he doesn't need you anymore nor does he want you he needs me now"..........

America POV

"WHAT THE *****" I Yell and throw my coffee at the wall I feel somewhat betrayed and just angry at the countries at the list and angry at those 
Damn Communists. How dare they take Phil away from me how dare they not tell me. my Phil.........
I'm so angry that I went to my jet ant went to Russia I barge in his Mansion yelling "YOU SON OF A GUN WHERE ARE YOU" The maids where scared not knowing what to do then Ukraine comes wearing a suit he knows something I know it he noticed me and gets scared I Yell at him "WHERE IS PHIL AND WHERE IS RUSSIA" he gets scared and says "ok ok ok Russia is going to the Philippines t- t- to meet S-sunshine" I grabbed his collar and says "Take. Me. To. Him" he nods and I drop him on the floor" we got on my jet and when we arrive at the Philippines Russia was just going out his  jet and when he noticed us and when the guards and police notice my face they panic and helicopters where surrounding us they point there guns at me they saw Ukraine behind me and saluted at him at then turn to me
"Hey hey lets all be calm he's with me" Russia said and Ukraine nodded bit they won't listen they said "were sorry sir but you Sir America need to leave you aren't welcome here it's an order from our leader" We then heard footsteps and someone shouts but in a calm way "ENOUGH" everyone looks at him and salutes "America...." He says  "You aren't welcome here" he says my heart stings when I heard him say that "Bu-" I got cut of by him "LEAVE I did not call you here now leave my country or else" he says with a serious look like he will shoot me in the balls or something. I can't do anything so I left I look at him from the window and another jet came and I Squint it was Malaysia he shook his hand. I feel so empty hearing him say those words. So is this what he felt when we said words like that to him.

Meanwhile in another part of the globe

France POV

My dear UK was drinking tea while I eat my delicious baguette then we received a newspaper I let UK read it and Suddenly he choked on his team and pass out I panicked and when I read the newspaper it said 'Philippines Allied with North korea, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Germany, Israel, Iran, Vietnam And Russia Philippines Allied with Russia just Yesterday' I was also shock now I know why UK passed out. I realized UK PASSED OUT. "oh mon dieu Royaume-Uni" I say (translation: oh  god Uk Passed out what do i do o god)

China POV

I was feeding my pandas when I received a newspaper 'Philippines Allied with North korea, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Germany, Israel, Iran, Vietnam And Russia Philippines Allied with Russia just Yesterday' I broke a bamboo and passed out.

Janpan POV

I finished my practice with my katana
And sat down to drink some tea with a master as well as me. And I received the newspaper 'Philippines Allied with North korea, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Germany, Israel, Iran, Vietnam And Russia Philippines Allied with Russia just Yesterday' I Chocked on my tea and cracked the cup I was holding the person i was drinking with freaked out.