Newspaper (The news)

America POV

Damn I think about what they said  I get so curious to read the newspaper I wonder what happened to Phil what is Happening to his Country so I Ordered one of my men to buy newspaper about The Philippines I was drinking coffee when the newspaper was delivered to me I took a deal breath and sipped my coffee again and Started reading ' Philippines Allied with North korea, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Germany, Israel, Iran, Vietnam And Russia Philippines Allied with Russia just Yesterday' My eyes widened in shock and I Chocked on my Coffee.

Malaysia POV

I decided to read the newspapers from the Philippines and I felt Betrayed and almost pass out when I read 'Philippines Allied with North korea, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Germany, Israel, Iran, Vietnam And Russia Philippines Allied with Russia just Yesterday' I was angry and Indo and Phil for not trusting me why wouldn't he Ally with me he is an idiot Indo is an Idiot. then a mail came it was brought to me I opened it and it said 'Dear Malay its Me Philippines I guess you feel Betrayed Because you aren't in the list of my allies well let me tell you did you receive a letter about a month ago I sent you a letter last month read it and see who is the idiot now you are thinking we are idiots aren't you well read the letter' I then searched the drawer in my desk and I found a letter from about a month ago and read it 'Hello Malay Its me Phil I want to be Allies with you I already allied with Indo but I haven't with you so I sent you this letter to tell you I want to be allies with you And these are the countries I want to Ally with North korea, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Germany, Israel, Iran, Vietnam, Russia and you go to ******** at ****** alright Malay I'll be waiting' After I read that I Yell "***** ***** " "IM THE IDIOT I COULD HAVE SEEN PHIL A MONTH AGO BUT I DID NOT OPEN THIS LETTER. SO STUPID AGGHHHHHHHH"