At the Gala part 3 (really now)

Russia POV

It's time for the gala I'm a little bit bummed that sunshine is not going but I need to respect his decision. Although I really want him to go especially I wanted to dance with him again. I fix my tie and my ushanka. I sigh feeling depressed he isn't going. I wasn't planning on going since sunshine declined but my siblings forced me to go. Kazakhstan goes in my room to fetch me. 'Oh boy another boring day'

Indo POV

I am going with Malaysia to the Gala. I wish Phil was still the happy guy we know and love he'll be so happy to come with us both the rice gang reunites....... But he isn't anymore I still remember if there is a place we wanted to go and Phil was busy being president sass in summertime, Malay would go to me and we will team up to kidnap Phil and drag him out of his K drama trance. I really miss those days he would always smile say corny jokes now he's so serious always wears a. Suit and be quiet not smiling never budging even a bit.

Phil POV

I sigh. Great it time for the gala 'oh boy this will be fun' I says to myself sarcastically 'I really don't thing it's necessary I've missed like 300 gatherings already why can't I miss this one, 'it will be a waste of ti-' the door slams open Del comes in with a
Mask he throws it to me and says "wear it now brother so we can go", the mask is a half face type for a masquerade with cracks with is just a design and a sun mark where my sun eye is.

 Great it time for the gala 'oh boy this will be fun' I says to myself sarcastically 'I really don't thing it's necessary I've missed like 300 gatherings already why can't I miss this one, 'it will be a waste of ti-' the door slams open Del comes ...

(The picture does not belong to me just an example)

Del puts on his mask, and Martial comes running in wearing a black half face mask with carvings that the color is deep red color like blood which creeps me out a bit and has some cracks,
And Del is wearing a white Mask which is a Half face mask like mine
With designs/markings on the mask which is color Black like the night with also some cracks.
I also put on my mask and sigh "What's with the cracks" I ask they just grin and Martial laughs showing his shark teeth again. Martial picks me up andputs me on his shoulder I Yell at him "HEY MARTIAL PUT ME DOWN IM NOT A KID" thVe both Laugh and martial replies "Well making sure  that we'll be faster and so you won't back down we know you don't wanna go" I Sigh and look at him in the face felling defeated and he just smiles in triumphant. Once we arrive at the gala they told me to put on a show jeez their aura changed to intimidating like they wanna kill someone they also told me to be like them well there's no turning back now....

Everyone was there since The brothers arrived later as they planned
Everyone was happy enjoying themselves drinking champagne, Chatting, Enjoying the music, eating some sweets. They were about to close the door but they heard footsteps they were confused.they announced that everyone was here already until they looked at the door to where the footsteps were coming from everyone shocked Russia, Malay, Indo, Japan, Spain, America all the sunshine sunshine harem looking at them like they just saw a ghost martial spoke "My my weren't expecting more guess are we?" "Thaught I was dead America?" Del said "What about me Spain did you miss me?" Martial said wanting to bite of Spain's head. America and Spain shocked  "YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD" both of they said "How rude to assume something like that, were you all expecting that to happen?" Phil said with a serious tone and was quite annoyed at them. "PHIL" his 'friends' called out his name "GET AWAY FROM US MARTIAL" America shouted ready to break the champagne bottle to stab him "well isn't that rude inviting us and once we arrive you want us to leave?" Del said "You aren't the victim here" Martial says.  "What happened I thought you wanted to party, did you forgot your tounge at home?" Phil says America slowly approaching Phil to grab his wrist "Phil i-" America got cut of when Phil slaps ame's hand away from him "Get your filthy hands away from me" Phil says.

-Time skip-

They are still scared of Martial and del but since the Nations told them to be calm they did invite them and they haven't hurt anyone. The time for dancing has come America, Japan, Russia, Spain the harem wanted to dance with Philippines America was coming to Phil when suddenly he got pushed to the side falling on the floor by Russia he cussed at him but Russia didn't care they both glares at each other and Russia called him a blyat. Russia ended up going to Philip first and Phil's brother's agreed that he can dance with Russia Phil just ignored Ame. Russia was happy that he can finally dance with philip his Sunshine "May I have this dance with you?" Ruski says and holds him hand up for Phil to grab "yes you can" Phil responds he then put his hand on Russia's hand Russia then put his hand on Philip's waist and Philip puts his hand on Russia's shoulder (Ofcourse Philip is and will forever be the lady in the relationship /he's always the lady while dancing waltz)
They start to dance to the rythm of the music such an elegant song the harem of course is jealous of Russia but the others became calm because of the music the two looks at each other while dancing Russia becomes a tomato bit tries to hide it. The following dances with Philip are his brothers, Indo and North Korea When South tried to dance with him Philip went to South's direction South thought Phil wanted to dance with him but Phil was just going to North.
Everything went smoothly but Russia and America crossed paths again Because of Phil ignoring Spain and America they just drank and drank they got drunk and both were angry Ame and Spain were drunk to the point where they cannot think straight America went up to Philip and grabbed his arm ame's grip on Philip so tight  Philip got hurt with Ame's reaction he tried to get him off but he just held Philip tighter Philip was getting really hurt he's even digging his nails on Philip when Canada an Russia and the others noticed Russia ran to h and punched America on the face that started the fight they punched each other del and martial also joined in the fight but Spain joined and Attacked del North and South joined fighting eachother as well as Japan fighting Martial and Indo also joined the Gala became a fighting match some of the countries that had a heated passed or were not on good terms started to fight each other Canada tried to stop And but in the Process he got punched everyone started to freak out Everyone was fighting Phil was bleeding some were also injured and bleeding. After the fight was such a horrible aftermath many were injured and the worst thing of all they were caught on Camera and is all over the News. The Nations Got Angry at them they were hungover and injured.