Chapter 9

Chapter 9

~Destani Smith~

School was intresting, there was a fight at lunch between two girls. Of course, everyone ran up to see the fight.

One of the girls involved, she was in my first period class, her name was Isis Tolland. She was relativity quiet in the class so I was surprised she got into a fight.

Let me tell you though, because she beat that bitch up. The fight was broken up when Isis started throwing the other girl's head against the chain-link fence which was surprising since she was small compared to the girl she was fighting.

A couple of male teachers split them up. Isis was crying, probably because of frustration. I know when I get really mad, I start crying.

We all returned to our tables again. We talked about the fight of course and then switched topics.

We were in a conversation about Jordan and they were bombarding him with questions.

"On some real sh*t though," Walter said."Do you have a d*ck?" We all groaned and Dustin hit him in the arm. Walter acted like he didn't feel anything though.

Jordan actually looked uncomfortable as he rubbed the back of his neck. He sighed deeply but everyone at the table was staring at him.

"Didn't your parents tell you guys not to stare?" he asked. He sounded irritated at all the sudden attention.

"You don't have to say anything, Jordan," one of the twins, Ruben, told him. I understood why the group calls Ruben and Nina twins. They had similar fashion sense, they've been best friends since they were in diapers so they were so much alike that they often said things at the same time.

"Its fine," Jordan assured him."To answer your question, I don't have a penis." He actually seemed sad and I got sort of angry at Walter's rude and invasive question."But I'm a boy."

"Your not taking testosterone?" Alison asked.

"I need parental permission since I'm under eighteen I can't do it because my parents don't want me to," he replied."I can't wait until I'm eighteen though."

"Wait, why is your voice deep then?" I found myself asking.

"His voice is naturally deep," Dustin told me."Besides, its not scary deep, just deep enough to trick you. He is also naturally tall too."

"Oh," I said, quietly. I suddenly felt idiotic for asking the question but at least it wasn't as dumb as Walter's question.

Alison was sitting next to me and it didn't take a genius to figure out that she was attracted to me. She was rubbing her hand up and down my bare thigh repeatedly. It made it difficult to concentrate on anything else.

"Your questions are extremely invasive Walter," Ruben sighed.

"I'm not being rude," Walter defended himself."I'm just ignorant. I apologize."

"Its fine," Jordan said.

While the rest of the group were engaging in a conversation, Alison was whispering in my ear.

"Do you wanna go out anywhere?" she whispered to me so no one else heard. I felt my face get warm.

She was so gorgeous and she made my body shiver with delight. I bit my lip and said,"I don't know, we just met. "

"That's fine. We could go to the movie theater we don't even have to call it a date either," she said in my ear."There is only one in town." You can imagine how small this town is that there was only one movie theater.