Chapter 14

Chapter 14

~Destani Smith~

At the end of the school day, I was overjoyed. We finally had dirt and Nicholas the star player.

He was making fun of us so no one suspected that he was gay. That doesn't justify him for bullying us.

I set off to find Maya once school ended and I found her walking. I immediately ran up behind her and said,"Maya!"

She ignored me.

I grabbed her arm and turned her around to face me,"Maya you are not ignoring me anymore! Tell me what's wrong so I can fix it."

She pulled herself out of my grasp and began running away from me. I chased after her but man can that girl run fast.

I chased her down for a good give minutes before I finally grabbed her backpack, stopping her in place.

"What is your problem?" I snapped.

She bit her lip out of nervousness. She was scared of something.

"I-I don't know h-how to explain it," she stammered.

"Please, Maya, do the best you can," I encouraged her."It isn't fair that you're avoiding me for something I don't even know about."

She looked down,"You kissed her before you kissed me. I wanted to kiss you. For a long time."

"Aw baby, you don't have to be jealous," I said, amused."Alison and I aren't even dating like that."

She balled her fists up,"If you go on three dates with her, and are planning on going to on another one, you are dating her like that."

I sighed,"So you're jealous?"

Her cheeks turned red before she turned on her heel and started running again. I chased after her once again.

I didn't even know I could run so fast; I surprised myself. I caught up with her after awhile.

I grabbed her by wrapping my arms around her from behind. She was stronger than me but she didn't fight too much to get out of my hold. She gently removed me from her.

"I just want..." she began. She didn't want to speak."Weren't you supposed to go with your sister?" she totally changed the subject. I frowned.

"It's too late now," I said."We're not even at school anymore." I knew where we were but it would be a long way to walk."Could you answer my question."

"Well of course I'm jealous, I wouldn't be this mad if I wasn't," she said."She has probably had tons of experience and I don't even know how to kiss. God, I don't know how to do anything that you do."

I frowned. It isn't her fault that her father isolated her from society. I walked up to her and grabbed both of her hands,"Maya, it's okay. You have a crush and you don't know how to deal with it. Everyone has been through that."

I grabbed her face and brought her lips down to mine. Once I kissed her, I didn't want to stop either. I bit her bottom lip and she moaned. For a first kiss, she was shockingly good at it. I enjoyed it as our lips moved in sync for a little while longer.

Her face was flushed when I pulled away.

"How'd you like that?" I asked her.

"It was fantastic. You stole my first kiss," she said."And I want you to steal my second one, third one..."

I giggled,"I'm glad you liked it. Maybe we could go to your house and talk if your dad isn't home."

"My dad most likely isn't home," Maya said."It isn't far. A few houses from here since we basically ran here."

I grabbed her hand and she led me to her new home. It was a manilla colored home that was kind of large despite it being one story.

"It's pretty," I commented.

She smiled,"Thank you." She pulled out her house key and unlocked the door."I have a confession though."

"What is it?"

"I was actually planning on kissing you first," she admitted."Callum said I should just give you the best kiss ever."

I giggled like a little school girl,"Well, you can still do that."

She blushed,"W-well, I-I-" I cut her off by raising my hand, signaling her to stop.

She led me into the house by my hand gently. She put her backpack by the door and I mimicked her action.

I followed her to her room where everything was neatly set up. There was nothing out of place.

"Your house is so neat. Everything is so organized," I complimented.

"Yeah, my dad sort of takes pride in how clean the house is," Maya said."Even though we don't have people over. He's also a near freak."

She sat on the edge of her bed and I boldly crawled onto her lap. Her body tensed up and she attempted to look away from me but I used my hand and moved her head so that her gaze was fixated on me.

"Do you like me?" I asked. I loved asking her this question just to see her cheeks tint with red.

"Y-Yes," she said. I repositioned myself so that I was straddling her. She was really nervous and I found that adorable.

She subconsciously wrapped her arms around my tiny waist. Her hands trailed down to my bottom and she squeezed it. I moaned. She was getting bolder now.

She bit her lip and boldly kissed me. This was perfect. She has been the one that I've been wanting to kiss and now I was doing the deed.

She bit my bottom lip and I moaned into her mouth, causing her to pull me closer to her body by my waist.

As we were kissing I contemplated an important question; How far is this going to go?

____________________________________

A/N

Comment, Vote, Share, Follow Me!

Destani is teaching Maya everything she needs to know. Lol.