Chapter 16

Chapter 16

~Destani Smith~

She moaned as I sucked on her neck. I've noticed that this was her favorite spot; the base of her neck.

I left a hickey.

She was lying on my bed and I was on top straddling her.

Instead of going on that date with Alison, I was with Maya. Strange, right? If Maya doesn't want me going out with Alison then I'm fine with that.

She stopped kissing me and asked,"Doesn't it bother you that you can't be open with your sexuality?"

I frowned,"All the time. My parents just wouldn't accept it. They're highly judgmental."

"What if your parents burst into you room right now? What do you think will happen?" she asked. I looked at the door. It was locked.

The question made me think; I didn't have an answer for that hypothetical scenario.

"I don't know what I'd do," I admitted.

"Destani, do you ever fear that one day our parents will found out and keep us apart?" she asked. She was a curious human being and it almost irritated me that she thought of every single situation before it actually happens.

"I never thought of that happening," I said."Lets just live for the moment, Maya. The only important things are that we are young, and together. Just try and concentrate on that."

Her hand massaged my thigh subconsciously. I bit my lip. She just likes touching me and their aren't any boundaries with her. I don't think she can even explain why she likes touching me. It distracted me.

I leaned down and captured her beautiful lips with mine. She bit my bottom lip, moaned and flipped us over so that I was on my back and she was pinning my hands above my head.

I was sure it was an instinctive reaction because she just looked in my eyes for a few moments. My heart rate sped up tremendously.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you," she said quietly.

I smirked and said in a sultry tone,"What do you want to do with me?"

She looked at me in disbelief, and then blushed heavily. She released my wrists but she was still straddling me. I wanted so badly to take her clothes off and have my way with her but she was so... innocent. She hasn't done anything freaky before.

My hands snaked their way up her hoodie and she audibly gasped. I wasn't going to let this go far, right? I pulled off her shirt and the hoodie and she silently complied.

I pushed her down gently and crawled on top of her. She had her bra and shorts on. She didn't look uncomfortable so I proceeded. I unhooked her bra. When I tried to take it off, she stopped me.

"What are you... gonna do?" she asked nervously.

"I'm not going to do anything that you're not comfortable with," I said, softly.

She looked as though she were thinking something over in her head,"I trust you."

*

"Alison is going to kill her," Dustin said.

I frowned at his not so encouraging words.

"You're so negative all the time," I complained. Dustin and I were sitting on the staircase at the end of the hallway, waiting for the school bell to ring.