chapter 3

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed to Copyright Infringement..

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..
____________________

Mumbai

Sidharth was busy typing an email when he heard knock on cabin door, "come in."

Nisha walked in with her flattery smile as she walked in her pencil hills and her skirt hardly reaching knees, "Sidharth...sir"

Not bothered to looking up, he waited for her to continue.

Irritated, she handed him the list of 3 cv that were shortlisted from 60.

Sidharth was very clear that he will select his personal secretary himself this time. He have fired more than 10 employees in last 3 months.
He went through the list, "I will meet all 3 together in next 30 min" with that he walked off without sparing her single look.

Upset, she crushed the cvs in anger, "y he never looks at me.. bloody yyy..."

The candidates were anxiously waiting
for the interview. They were aware of the strict boss however this was golden
opportunity to learn and grow under Sidharth Shergill for future endeavor.

Sidharth walked in cabin and walked out in hardly 10 minutes glating at Zoya (HR head) who was waiting outside. Zoya knew the result already.

Sidharth looked at her confused, "these
people you shortlisted for my secretary
post..? Are you out of your mind Zoya..do you need a day off ?"

Zoya rolled her eyes, "not my fault sir..
our Ms. Smart Nisha was adamant that
she will shortlist candidates"

Sidharth sighed irritated, "zoya its your
job and you know what I need...next time you need to use the words that please get in touch with Sidharth before getting into another's job" With that Sidharth walked off leaving a
happy Zoya behind

A week had passed and all Shehnaz could notice was her father's struggle to find a job.

She hated her mamaji for doing this to them.. karma will do its justice one day..she was sure. But, right now, she wanted to be a helping hand to her parents and not just their responsibility. Thinking something, she called Rajbeer and asked him to meet her at the river side.

She was unusually quite and Rajbeer understood something is terribly wrong. Shehnaz and quite..that wasn't possible, "jab tak tu mujhe batayegi nahi kya baat hai..how will I help you.."

Shehnaz continued to look at the water, “mene job karni hai but papaji ne mana kar diya"

Rajbeer looked at her confused, “job...??But tuze toh MBA karna hai na.."

Shehnaz looked at him irritated, "mera mood nahi hai ab bas..mujhe job karni hai.."

Sighing, Rajbeer tried to relax her, "I am just asking sana..uncle ji nahi manenge job ke liye...daarji toh kabhi nahi.." Shehnaz already knew that. " but kyu karni hai tuze job achanak ?"

Rajbeer tried to change the topic. Shehnaz sighed upset, "ghar pe financial problem
hai... papaji bahot pareshan hai"

“ me dad se baat karu...?" Rajbeer didn't like the sadness on her face. She look quite when she is happy...

he wanted to hug her close buy couldn't...he couldn't tell her he
love her..he was scared that if she didn't
reciprocate his feelings..he will loose her as a friend too..