chapter 84

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed as copyright Infringement.
Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

Manish, who was standing at the corner of the door, broke down further and left from there immediately..

He destroyed a beautiful family
____________________

Anu was coming downstairs when she bumped into Karan who held her instantly from falling.

Anu smiled little as she wiped her tear that had rolled down..

Karan looked at her curiously as he saw her moist eyes, "kya huva Anu...?"

Startled Anu looked at Karan, "huh.. yeah.. kuch bhi toh nahi.."

Upset, he wiped his thumb over cheek making her look at him in surprise.. he never did that before.. she couldn't tell what she felt with his action that just touched her..

Karan smiled watching her surprised eyes and looked away, "you okay.."

Anu shook her head, "mujhe kya hoga..  ekdum mast..."

He giggled at her childish words, "I don't like your sad face..."

Confused, Anu looked at him, "kyu.."

Shaking his head, Karan left from there leaving a puzzled Anu behind..
________________

At Gill house...

Shehnaz smiled excitedly when her cousins were applying haldi on her cheeks, "idhar bhai laga.." he said excited showing her neck..

The cousins giggled while one of the aunties spoke, "puttar awehi etni gori chitti hai.. haldi bhi fiki hai tere age..."

Everyone agreed as badi dadi maa shouted from further end where she was sitting on sofa, "beera.. puttar nazar nikal iski.. kinni soni lagdi ye..."

Jasbeera ji immediately brought something to take out nazar when Shehnaz rolled her eyes and giggled, "maa, zoya aap bhi.."

Jasbeera ji showed her big eyes, "aise nahi bolte puttar.. "

After the haldi function, the ladies were dancing in the living room with Shehnaz at the center while Rajender ji and Jasbeera ji looked at each other with an emotional smile..

(Imagine dancing in the middle of cousins in slow motion with a soft background)

Rajender put his arm around his wife's shoulder, "aisi shakal banayegi with woh bhi ro degi..."

Shehbaaz who was doing some work was dragged his cousin to dance with his sister and he did after making all kind of faces..

Jasbeera ji wiped her tear before it could reach for her cheek, "bachhi etni badi kab ho gayi ji.. abhi abhi mere age piche ghumati thi.. maa khana dona.. maa khilona dona.."

Rajender looked away to control himself from getting emotional, "tuze toh khush hona chahiye.. bachhi humare ghar se etni paas hai.."

Jasbeera ji nodded with smile amidst tears catching Sana's attention who came running to her parents and hugged her mother to her dear life, "kya huva amma.. " her voice cracked up looking at her emotional mother..

Jasbeera cupped her face lovingly, "puttar ek wada karegi.."

"Bolona amma.." she asked hoping if she could do anything for them..

Jasbeera ji lovingly  tucked her hair strand behind her ear that had come to rest on her cheek, "bhale hi tu dusre ghar chali jaye.. but hum tere maa baap hai.. ti humare liye wohi humari chhoti si sana rahegi.. tuze kabhi bhi humari yaad aye, kabhi bhi koi baat buri lage.. kabhi bhi kuch bhi share karna ho.. yaar rakhna teri  maa hai.. hume gair mat samajh lena..."

Shehnaz broke into tears feeling all charged up with emotions..

Rajender patted his daughter's head lovingly and Shehnaz hugged him, "aise khushi de mauke pe rote nahi puttar.. chal ja.. dekh sari kudiya tere naal wait karri ye.."

One of her cousin pulled her back to dance to divert her mind..

Shehnaz giggled amidst tears and danced with them...

Wedding is both beautiful and painful for women...
She is leaving the house which she considers as hers entire childhood.. leaving her parents when she should be there support of their old hands.. leaving when she should be taking the responsibility..

All she expects in return to be careful and respected as a woman.. which is too much to be asked as per some in laws..

But fortunately, Shehnaz is one of those lucky women who has got a beautiful sasural..

Shehnaz was dancing amongst girls when Shehbaaz clicked her few picture..

Shehnaz made face and complained, "Baaz, na kar yar.. haldi chadhi hai.. me kaise ajeeb dikh riyasi..."

Baaz laughed making her more angry and ran to other side before she could get hold of him, "jiju ne bola hai.. unko chahiye.."

Everyone hooted while Shehnaz was all red, "yaar tu kiski team me hai.. apni behen de khilaf sajish.."

Shehbaaz rolled his eyes, "me jiju ke team me hun.. aur photo bhej bi ditta.. ab kuch nahi ho sakta.."

"Ho sakta hai.." said sana annoyed..

Shehbaaz looked at her confused, "ki..?"

Shehnaz ran behind him, "tu pit sakta hai.."

While baaz ran out making everyone laugh..

_______________

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please share your comments cause I love to read them. Don't forget to vote with ☆

_________________________

With love,

Shalaka 💙

Instagram Id-

shalaka_sidnaaz_lovestories