chapter 67

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed as copyright Infringement.
Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

Sidharth walked inside lost in his thoughts.. he knew his mother is so innocent and so is Shehnaz.. Anu is not to be fooled easily. She is replica of him..

Walking through the living room, he saw kajal aunty coming out with his mother and both seemed in good terms..

Rita Ji's smiled widened to see Sidharth who went to her and hugged her lovingly, "Sid.. Kab aya tu...?"

"Bas abhi maa..." he said and eyed kajal aunty curiously who smiled at him shortly.

Rita ji noticed his look on kajal, "mene in dono ko vapas bula liya.. bahot ho gaye jhagde.. ab aur nahi.."

Sidharth kissed his mother's forehead, "jo aap chahogi wohi hoga maa..."

Rita ji smiled as his reply and the way he kissed her forehead but then frowned as she realised he is drenched, "bheeg kaise gaya... bahar barish ho rahi hai kya.."

Sidharth cleared his throat a bit embarrassed when he heard.

"Offoo maa, barish toh swimming pool me hi hui aaj.. hai na bhai.." Anu's mischievous tone annoyed Sidharth as he rolled his eyes.

Rita ji didn't quite understand while Anu hugged her brother tightly making sidhharth smile and pat her head..

Aryan who was coming downstairs, was thrilled to see Sidharth and came towards him excitedly, "thank God bhai you are back... sare preperations ho Gaye hai..."

"Preperations...?" Sidharth asked unsure while rest if the family closed their eyes at Aryan's big mouth..

Aryan instantly realised his mistake..
Sidharth looked at Aryan's frantic face, "preperations for what...?"

Anu giggled catching sidhharth's attention, "woh bhai.. mumma ki 1 friend ki beti ki sagai hai na uski baat kar rahi hai.. we all are invited.."

Surprised, Sidharth looked Rita ji, "maa aap ne mujhe bataya nahi.. ? Waise kiski sagai hai..?"

Kajal saw Rita Ji's confused face, "Sid, leave that.. go and change first... its already late for dinner..."

Sid merely nodded and left from there only to bump into Shehnaz who was coming downstairs.

His arms held her protectively out of reflex, "baby careful.. lag jayega.."

Shehnaz made face as her new clothes got little wet again because of his drenched one, "aap na sachhi maar khaoge ab.. abhi mene change kiye the.. "

Sid watched her adorable face haughtily and pulled her tight to place a long kiss on her cheek making her eyes wide as she looked around to check if anyone saw them, "hayy rabbaa.. siyappa jo jayega kisi ne dekh liya toh.. me bol rahi hun aap ko.."

Sid smirked, "mera ghar.. .meri biwi.. meri marzi..."

She tried to take his arms out of her waistline but he was too strong, "mat karo na zidd.. jane do na..

Her eyes widened when she heard some foot steps, "koi aa raha hai.. mene sharam se pani ho Jana hai.. "

"First promise you will do what I say..."

As the sound became loud, she groaned "promise baba.. chhodo na.."

Smirking, he kissed her cheek again kn same spot and walked away leaving a flushed sana behind and ran downstairs..

_____________

The dinner was done in almost silence as Sidharth had no interest to talk to Manish while Manish couldn't meet Sidharth's eyes..

Just then, Manish's phone rang. Checking the caller id, he picked up angrily, "Simran, agar aaj ke baad mujhe call karne ki koshi bhi ki.. toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.."

The word simran caught everyone's attention..

Sidharth felt his temper raising and was surprised, when he felt Shehnaz's hand on his thigh patting him gently to relax..

Post the call, Manish looked at sidhharth who gave more importance to his food and didn't spare a single look to Manish..

Post the dinner, Sidharth watched Shehnaz sitting with Anu, his mother and kajal.. Shehnaz was applying oil in Rita Ji's hairs and was msging softly..
There was peaceful smile on Rita Ji's face which took Sidharth's attention and Shehnaz was smiling while doing it..

The site was so heart touching that Sidharth couldn't take his eyes from the womens of his life..

Shehnaz's eyes fell on Sidharth who was staring at her and looked down immediately as blush crippled on her lips..

"Umm Shehnaz, thodi der baad mujhe chocolate ice cream khani hai.." he said loud and clear making Shehnaz look at him in surprise and left to his room..

Anu giggled embarrassing Shehnaz all the more while Rita ji preferred to keep quite..
__________

Sidharth was in washroom when Shehnaz walked in with bowl full of chocolate ice cream and locked the door as she made her way in, "Sidharth...." she called out on finding the bedroom alone..

"Baby.. 2 minutes..." came his voice from washroom..

Shehnaz kept the bowl on the coffee table and picked up his clothes that were carelessly threw on the sofa..

_____________________

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please share your comments cause I love to read them. Don't forget to vote with ☆

_________________________

With love,

Shalaka 💙

Instagram Id-

shalaka_sidnaaz_lovestories