chapter 76

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed as copyright Infringement.

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

A new day had begun..

Anu had come to collect her as both made there way to office..

Shehnaz felt lots of eyes on her followed by some positive and some negative talks.. she decided to ignore all of of them and made her way to cabin..

She was checking out the work that was missed out when her phone rang. She picked it without checking the Id, "hello..."

"Sana.. Raj bol raha hun.." said Rajbeer feeling little distanced.

Shehnaz was elated with Raj's call, "Raj.. hii .. sorry meri tere se baat hi ho payi engagement ke baad.. par tune mere liye jo kiya.. me kabhi nahi bhulungi.."

Raj smiled sadly, "chal ab inne emotional dialogue mat maar..bata kaisi hai..."

Shehnaz giggled at her best friend, "me ekdum changi.. kal sagai huyi meri.."

Raj paused for a minute not sure how to react, "congratulations.. meko nahi bulaya tune.. how mean..."

"Hayy rabba kamine.. meko khud pata nahi tha.." with that she told him how the families surprised it for them, "waise tuze meri shadi me ana hai.. samajha...20 din baad hai.."

Raj didn't realise when his eyes became moist, "are bilkul.. ladki wale hai hum.."

They talked for some time when Shehnaz saw Sidharth walk in his cabin with a angry face and knew the reason very well..

Shehnaz sighed and made her way to his cabin with a mug of coffee once she was done with call.

Knocking once, she made her way in making sidhharth look at her nd look back in his laptop.

Rolling her eyes, she went to his chair, kept the mug in front of him on desk and took out his hands that were typing something only to wrap them around her waist..

Melting, he hugged her tight and digged his face in her chest making her wrap his big body in her small arms as she placed a kiss on his hairs..

Her embrace was his home...

"Har baat be kyu chid jate hai..." she asked softly..

He groaned making his warm breath fall on her neck, "I do not wish to see her face ever.. I'm cancelling this projects no matter the consequences.. I don't want her anywhere in our life anymore.."

"Aaj bhi apko usse farak padta hai..?" Her question threw him offguard, making him look up at her as he refused to let go of her, "no baby.."

"Toh fir.. aap issue kyu aisa impression de rahe hai ke apko farak padta hai.. this is professional life.. handle it professional way.. meeting hai.. just like any other.. ek bar project khatam.. bas kissa khatam.."

"I don't want her to hurt you anyway baby.." he finally confessed.

Shehnaz laughed making him frown, "ohh hello.. sherni hun me.. Punjab ki.. phad ke rakh dungi usse.. aap mere ho.. sirf mere..."

He watched her sherni avatar in amusement and kissed where his head was resting making her go back to his blushing baby again..

"gande bachhe.." she complained cutely making him giggle..
_________

Shehnaz was getting the preparations done for the the meeting when Nisha walked in.

Shehnaz gave her a weak smile and didn't know what to say after their last encounter.

Nisha had to say it, "I'm sorry Shehnaz.."

Surprised, Shehnaz turned towards her, "jo ho gaya..me bhul chuki hun.. mere dil me apke liye koi bhi shikwah nahi hai.."

Nisha smiled at her, "tum ho hi aisi.. tabbi Sidharth etna pyar karte hai tumse.. "

Shehnaz knew Nisha have feelings for Sidharth and felt bad for her, "Nisha, pata nahi tum manti ho ya nahi par wahe guru ji na jodi upar se bana ke bhejte hai.. jo tumhare liye bana hai woh jab tumhari zindagi me ayega na.. fir ye sab bhul jaogi tum dekh lena.."

Nisha looked at Shehnaz's pure smile and couldn't help but hug her which surprised sana and she hugged her back..

"Friends..?" sana said making Nisha giggle and she replied, "thnq Shehnaz.."

__________________

Through out the meeting Shehnaz noticed the way Simran was observing Sidharth who hardly looked at her.. his non reacting behaviour had surprised Simran and Shehnaz wanted to giggle at her confused face..
Sidharth who was seating beside her, looked at Sana's smiling face and chuckled.. she is just a baby..

Simran was boiling the way Sidharth was lost in Shehnaz..

Post the meeting, when everyone left, Shehnaz was wrapping up everything when Simran walked back in conference room making Shehnaz turn around to look at her confused..

Standing in front of her, Simran took Sana's hands in hers, "tum apni zindagi barbad kar rahi ho Shehnaz.."

Shehnaz took her hands away, "matlab...?"

"Sidharth jaisa khud ko dikhata hai woh waisa nahi hai.. usne pehle meri zindagi barbad ki.. mera istamal karke mujhe chhod diya.. tumhare sath bhi woh wohi karega..." saying so she wiped her fake tear..

Shehnaz looked at her and shook her head in disbelief, "tumhe sharm nahi ati simran.. apne selfish motive ke liye ek insan ko kis hadd tak barbad karna chahti ho.. me tumhare bare me sab janti hun...sab kuch.."

Simran's face turned hard for a second and started crying again, "usne jhut bola hai tumse.. "

Shehnaz cut her having enough of her fake tears, "kon sahi hai kon galat.. me janti hun.. bas ek hi chiz kehni hai tumse.. pehle tumne jo bhi kiya.. zindagi ne tumhe fir se mauka diya hai.. tum kabeer ki patni ho.. ek achhee patni banane ki koshish karo.. fir use bhi dusri auraton ki jarurat nahi padegi.."

Simran's face reddened in anger, "tum janti kya ho mere aur kabeer ke bare me.."

Shehnaz smiled, "nahi janti shayad me.. par tum jaan jao iske pehle ke waqt chala jaye.. aaj young go toh ye sab bahot easy lagta hai.. par jab umra ke sath hath kapane lagte hai na toh sachhe sathi ki jarurat padti hai.. ab tumhe apni zindagi kaisi chahiye ye tum khud tey karo... take care.."
Saying so Shehnaz picked up her wrapped stuff and left from there leaving confused simran behind..

__________________

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please share your comments cause I love to read them. Don't forget to vote

_________________________

With love,

Shalaka 💙

Instagram Id

shalaka_sidnaaz_lovestories