Chapter 9

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed to Copyright Infringement..

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..
____________________

Love

There is no definition oflove... if you care for someone, it's

love“ If the person makesyou smile, its love. if you want tc be with someone despite him hurting you, its love. there

is no right or wrong in love... it's just Love 

His breath stuck in his throat, as he felt her crushing in his arms. Satisfaction. that's what it felt but what it supposed to be felt. He couldn't see her but she paused his life..her breaths falling on his chest sent shivers through him. What was happening...his palm still had her wrist in it holding tightlyulike he never wanted to let go._

When she fell in his amns, she knew it's her homeoit's where she belongeduher head rested on his heart and his steady heartbeat gave her life. Blood rushed through hercheeks making them red instantly..her wrist held painfully didn‘t bothered her.. what was this feeling,

What was this feeling that tied them together in that moment like they wanted it to last forever.. 

The loud sound of horns brought them back to reality. They separated from each other like they may burn each other. 

Sidharth looked at her. 

Shehnaz looked at him. 

And it happened~ the magic happened. 

Sidharth couldn't take his eyes of her.. Beautiful.. he breathed within. her straight hairs falling on her face..her almond eyes had kohl smudged at corners..her skin had perfect combination of pink and white...cheeks almost red..her |ips...he felt difficult in breathing and looked away... what the hell.. he was checking out a girl..who is a mother of a kid...what is wrong with you Sidharth.. 

The moment, Shehnaz's eyes fell on the man in front of her... she knew she had lost her heart forever..the man clad in a black suit that hugged every curve on his toned body...his eyes were 
so intense that it felt like it could see past through her straight to her heart..hr was beyond handsoml and there was something about him that connected her to him..and then he looked away.. startled, she was brought to reallty...what the hell is she thinking.

The kids mother came running to them and took her kids in her arms, “mera bachhautu thik hai na..aisa koi bhagata hai kya road pe...haan" 

The kid is not hers..Sidharth thought but then got angry on himself as to why is he thinking about it.. 

Shehnaz tried to ease out the woman, "didi.. relax kijiye...esme bachhe ki kya galati...ga|ati toh ye mahashaj ki hai.." with that sana looked at Sidharth with ang rily. Sidharth was already angry for her careless of walking on road like that but her blaming him put oil in his fire. "wh at...it's my fault ?" 

Shehnaz walked two steps back with his angry eyes but couldn't control her anger, “aur nahi toh kya.. car chala rahe the ke havayijahaj...road pe bachhe aa sakte hai...buj aa sakte hai..car dhire chalani chahiy...etna bhi nahi pata» "Ek toh galti karti ho aur upar se mujhpe Ilzam Iagati ho..." Sidharth replied back in same anger. 

Shehnaz opened her mouth in wide o-shape in shock, "hayy ra bba..meri galati..ek toh ch ori upar se sina joriJ' Sidharth was lost in her cute face for a moment but snapped out, "shut up...do you even know who you are talking to.."