chapter 79

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed as copyright Infringement.

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

He waited outside getting restless and somewhat angry while Shehnaz toolmout al her savings till now and came out only to find Sidharth standing in front of her..

Startled, she walked towards him.and smiled lightly, "aap.. aap yahan.."

"Hogayi shopping...? Maa kahan hai..?" He asked through greeted teeth making her scare..

She fumbled unable to answer, "woh, maa ko call aya tha.. Daarji aur bade chachu aa Gaye hai na ghar.. toh me age chali gayi.."

He nodded patiently hearing her lies, "tum bank me shopping karne gayi thi.."

Huh...? Shehnaz failed to understand his sarcastic statement and giggled slightly..

Upset, he held her wrist tightly and pulled her along till they reached his car..

"Sidhharth.. kya huva.. aap gussa kyu ho rahe hai....suniye toh...."

She kept asking but he never replied.

Opening car door, he pushed her in and closed door bang shut as he filled himself in driver's seat..

She looked at him worried and tried to cup his face but he snapped her hands away and closed his eyes as his nostrils flared in anger ..

She had no idea what he was upset.. he was fine just few minutes ago.. what happened to him all of sudden...

Worried, she tried to hug him again. However, ne snapped her hands again angrily..

"Aap gussa kyu hai Sidharth.. mene kya kiya.." she asked sadly.

Upset, he held her wrist and pulled her to make her come face to face, "tum mujhe apna nahi manti na.. "

Her words threw her off guard.. why was he saying like that.. he is her world.. she felt her eyes sting, "aise kyu bol rahe hai aap..."

Sidharth was upset beyond point, "yahi sach hai.. tum mujhe apna manti hi nahi.."

She looked at him who was looking away from her and burst into tears..

He immediately turned as he heard her sniffles, "ohh mann.." he groaned in frustration as he pulled her in his embrace till she was almost clinging on his lap..

Her hands snaked around his neck as she hide her face in his neck and continued to cry..

Crying, she hit on his chest multiple times making him kiss her hairs in love as she snaked her hands back around him..tired of hitting.. it only hurted her hand..

"Mera bachha.." Sidharth said helplessly as he cocooned her closer in his warm embrace, "mene jyada gussa nahi kiya okay..." he said almsot defensively making her chuckle and reply, "kiya apne.."

He sighed and kissed her hairs, "achha sorry bas.... dont cry baby.."

She looked up to see his regfegfull eyes and smiled softly kissing his chin, "aap gussa karenge toh mene unchi unchi rona hai.." she said in rather babyish voice making him chuckle, "mera bachha..." unable to help, he softly kissed her lips..

She reciprocated immediateky making him  groan, "me abhi bhi gussa hun.."

"Hayy rabba.. par kyu.." she asked annoyed as she played with the first button of his shirt...

Ohh.. she drive him crazy when she did that..

His long fingers cupped her small cheeks as the end of fingers caressed her earlobe making her go wobbly, "tum bank kyu gayi thi.."

Shehnaz looked down to his chest "papaji ko paise ki jarurat hai.. shadi wala ghar hai na.. humari family etni well settled nahi hai na.. mumbai me job karne ka faisla bhi mene is liye liya tha taki unhe financially support kar pau..."

Sidharth looked at her with pride, "paise mujhse kyu nahi mange.. bank kyu Jana pada.."

Shehnaz sighed, "me apse kaise mangti.. aur papaji lete bhi nahi.. woh bahot khuddar insan hai.. woh apko bahot mante hai isliye apke kehne par mumbai shift hi gaye.. apne meri family ko ghar diya.. papaji ko job di.. isse jyada ehsan woh nahi lenge.."

Sidharth heard her patiently and laughed slight making her look at him confused, "tumhari family haan.. me toh apni samajh kar kiya tha.. "

His words made her feel guilty instantly..

He continued, "jis tarah tumne meri family ko apna bana liya..mene bhi koshish ki.. paisa rishtoh ko dur kar deta hai.. apne bete se paise mangne me kisi pita ko khuddari nahi yaad ati.. me chahta hun tum mujhpar haqq rakho.. is it too much to ask..?"

Tears rolled down from her eyes as she nodded in no a d hugged him tight, "maaf kardo na apni sana ko.. " she couldn't believe she hurt him so much with her stupidity..

He cocooned her lovingly knowing her intention was not to hurt him, "papaji se keh dena..unka beta sab sambhal lega.. "

"I love you Sidharth.." that's all she could say, completely awed by this man was was going to be her husband.. the thought was beautiful..

Smiling, she cupped her face and kissed her forehead, "please aaj ke baad, koi bhi chiz tumhe sataye.. I have the right to know and solve it..."

She nodded her head kn agreement and held her ears as if saying sorry..
He  took both her hands in his and kissed them, "ab Jana kaho mujhe..."

Surprised, she digged her face in his chest and nodded in no making him chuckle.. she is just a baby sometimes.. he tried to pull her up but she used all her force to be there and kissed on his chest making his groan... his always fluttered like a bird when she kissed there...

"Mujhe suq

She giggled softly and hide her face in his chest further,  "Jana, Jana.. Jana.. Jana.. janaaaaaaaaaa....."

Groaning, he pulled het up almost harshly only to take her lips in his hungrily and heard the loud bang on the window glass...

_____________________

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please share your comments cause I love to read them. Don't forget to vote

_________________________

With love,

Shalaka 💙

Instagram Id

shalaka_sidnaaz_lovestories