chapter 43

Note - if any scene of chapter used without my consent. It will be escalated to wattpad copyright authority.

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

Restless Sidharth started calling Shehnaz when Anu said, "ja chuki hai vo bhai...aap ki Zindagi se..."

Frozen, Sidharth looked at Anu in horror..

Rita ji looked at Anu in shock while Sidharth felt his heart unable to beat, "ja..chuki..mat..Matlab..?"

Anu wiped her tears and looked away..
Frustrated, Sidharth walked towards and pulled her to face him, "damn it, Anu tell me where is my Sana..."

"You lost her the moment you doubted her love...ok..she is gone to her home..."
Rita ji thupped herself in the sofa knowing what this will lead to..

Leaving Anu, Sidharth walked back, as his wife scared eyes refused to look at any body..walking back, he stumbled against side table but saved himself from falling..

Pyaar hai ya saza aye mere dil bata..

             Tootata kyun nahi dard ka silsila..

Anu ran towards him in panick but he showed his hand to stop..he didn't need anyone at this moment...

He walked upstairs in daze while Anu went to her mother as both cried while hugging each other and all Aryan could do was console them..

Sidharth walked in his room as he closed the door behind.. sliding against the door, he sat down and leaned on the door as his eyes closed in defeat...
Mujhe saza dena..daat lena..par mujhse kabhi durr na jana..yahi kaha tha na tumne Shehnaz..mujhse bhi galati ho gayi baby..chahe jo saza dedo..par mujhse durr na jao..tumhara Sidharth jee nahi payega..

Aap sadu ho..khadus ho..tum hamesha kehti thi..jaisa bhi hu par tumhara hu na..

The memories of last night flashed in his mind as he craved to cocoon her in his embrace and keep her there forever..the place where she belonged...

Iss pyaar mein ho kaise kaise Imtihaan..

           Yeh pyaar likhe kaisi kaisi Dastaan..

Shehnaz rested her head on the window of train as she hardly alive..her father on her front seat had fallen asleep..she looked out of the window at particularly nowhere..she was going, but she was leaving her heart behind to the man sje belonged to..the only person she ever fell in love with who didn't trust her..if he would have killed her and she would have not reacted but he said she played with his feelings..she gave herself to him last night because their fight and their love are completely different things..if they fought doesn't mean she can stop him from touching her.. everything of her belonged to him and it always will...

She felt a weird pain within her heart as the thought crossed her mind..will she ever be able to see him again..will she ever get to feel his eyes on her again..will she ever be able to hear his heart beat..will she ever be able to tell him how much she love him..will

Ya rabba de de koi jaan bhi agar..
            Dilbar pe hona dilbar pe hona koi asar..

He took out the anklet from his cupboard and felt it with his fingers as the memories flashed in front of his eyes..

FLASHBACK

Sidharth was sitting on his bed with Shehnaz in his arms..he was checking some mail in his phone while Sana was blabbering, "aap sunn rahe ho na..."