chapter 97

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed as copyright Infringement.
Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist..

The water was still dripping down his muscles.. she cleared her throat feeling uneasy..

Sidharth smirked and pulled her in his embrace..  her palms landed kn his chest which she immediately removed as if it gave her current..

Sidharth observed that and pecked her lips softly, "me tumhara hi hu na..."

She smiled.. blushed and finally hugged him tight, "mene breakfast banaya hai.."

Sidharth took a shorts from a bag while Shehnaz went to bring the  food I'm balcony for a beautiful view..

It was a beginning of their married life..
..................

Every moment was special.. every moment was filled with love..

Be it morning cuddles.. when Shehnaz would be struggling to get out of his arms and sidharth would be smirking with closed eyes by keeping his arms tight around her.. oh she looked baby within within his broad arms... he never left her until he gave her the reminders of their last mights insane moments.. she wiykd be in pieces by end of it..

be it Sidharth taking charge of breakfast duty with Shehnaz helping him.. he loved making those special stuff for her.. he wasn't good in cooking by she helped him a lot..  her learned to make tea for her which she started loving and he ensured to make it for her every morning..

Be it lunch.. where Shehnaz would try and make his favourite dishes.. he would always tease her in kitchen by hugging her from back.. he would remove the clip for her hair and would set them free to inhale her fresh scent.. tickling her..  his hands would circled around her waist and made patterns till she would think of switching the gas off..

They would fight like kids over bigger piece of cake or chocolate or ice cream.. Shehnaz would win and smile Sidharth would smile watching her smile..

Shehnaz had made habit of sleeping in his lap when he would be resting on broad sofa that was in balcony with amazing water view..

Amidst sleep, if she would find reading a book.. she would pout.. put book away..wrap his arms around her waist and sleep again..he is only hers and she is not sharing him with anyone..

He would chuckle at her cute possessiveness as he would wrap her closer in his lap and sleep with her with a duvet covering them..

He made her wear all the gown that she would wide her eyes at.. those so called excuses of clothes should not allowed to be allowed gown..she would think but couldn't help falling in his trap when he would be adamant..

When Sidharth had taken her for the underwater walking.. the guide helped them with it..

Shehnaz looked like a cute scary baby who was holding onto Sidharth for her sear life.. he wanted to her fear away.. he held her close and distracted her mind towards the beautiful water species around..

He never let go of her even for a second through the wal and when they were out.  She had hugged him and cried as she had kissed him lovingly for loving her so much.
..............

Sidharth hated the idea of going out but Shehnaz would make face.. he took her for lunch in underwater restaurant with a smirk thinking if she is bit scared.. she wouldn't want to come out of cottage again.  He needed her all for himself..