chapter 11

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed to Copyright Infringement..

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..
____________________

Shehnaz felt a hold on her hand as someone tried to save her from tripping.she immediately got up looking at the stranger in front of her"thank you".

"That's okay ,You are"?? Aryan wasn't sure who the girl was walking and tripping in his house.
Anxiousness gripped sana as she looking at him unsure,"me shehnaaz..Anu's friend".

Aryan felt the anxiousness and tried to ease it,"ohh hi..I am Aryan... Anu's brother".

Immediately remember something,she looked at him smiling"achha..woh aap ko hi receive karne ae thi na airport".Aryan smiled at the innocence on her face,"yes.."

Her clothing type confused him a bit as he hardly saw any friend of Anu in chudidaar.
That's when, Anu walked down,"sana tu abhi tak yahi tak pohnchi..kab ki nikali thi.."and laughed at her own lame joke.

Anu looked at Aryan who was still staring at shehnaaz,"bhai aap kyo meri friend ko tang kar rahe hai.."

Shehnaaz looked startled at Anu while Aryan rolled his eyes,"oh hello..we were talking nicely till you interrupted".

Shehnaaz wasn't comfortable with shere the  conversation was leading,"Anu chal na..aunty ji ke help karte hai.."

With that she literally dragged Anu leaving a confused Aryan behind.

The food was already prepared by the cook.Manish and kajal were out to attend a party.The dinner went well as Rita ji continued to ask her random questions.

Aryan was also available at the dining table and shehnaaz got comfortable with all as the time passed.Aryan requested sana to pass her bowl that was near her,"achha..toh tum originally mohali se ho..nice".Sana nodded lightly while passing the bowl.after dinner,Rita ji took Anu and shehnaaz to her room.

She took out a delicate bangle from cupboard and put it on sana's hand who looked at Rita ji in shock and confusion,"aunty ji..nahi ..aap ye kya.."

Rita ji hushed her while Anu smiled knowing what was happening to her mother..Sana had that magic on everyone.

Shehnaaz looked ar Rita ji who patted her head with smile,"tum pehli baar ayi ho yaha dinner ke liye..tumhe khali hath thodi jane denge.."shehnaaz was really uncomfortable,"aunty ji..main yeh nhi le sakti..aap please samjhaiye.."

Rita ji closed cupboard without giving attention to her words,"Iska matlab Tum hame apna manti hi nhi ho.." Rita ji faked an upset face. Shehnaaz didn't know what to say,"aisa nhi hai aunty ji..mai".   Rita ji cut her, "toh fir apni maa ka diya gift accept karlo..then only I'll believe." Shehnaaz didn't want to her and hence nodded with a small smile.

Took a closer look at the bangle,"bohat pyara hai..n absolutely suiting your hand.."

Later, Anu dropped sana at zoya's flat.
Anu was sitting in Sidharth's cabin going through a file when Rita ji walked in. Rita ji always visited office if Sidharth is not in office.

Anu was pleases to see her mother, "mumma..you are here after long time.."

Rita ji took seat,"hmm..sid kabhi ane ki vajah hi nhi deta..btw what you doing in his cabin..??"

Anu thought for a while and went to sit beside her mother. It was then she told her how she had caught Manish uncle sneaking in bhai's cabin and check out files.