chapter 64

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed as copyright Infringement.
Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

The next morning

Rita ji was done with her breakfast and was leaving as she had decided to give a visit to the Children foundation..

Getting ready, she came downstairs to find Shehnaaz, Aryan and Anu still having a chit chat at the breakfast table..

Rita ji rolled her eyes, "Aryan, beta please office jaldi Jana.. Bhai bhi nahi hai office me, Anu and Sana ka bhi off hai... Sid gussa karega tuze pata hai na uska.."

Coming towards Rita ji, Aryan hugged her sideways, "Bas 5 min me nikal raha hun Badi maa.. tension na lo.."

Smiling, she turned towards the door when her eyes fell on Manish and Kajal standing at the main door.

Rita ji stood rooted on her place surprised while Aryan covered her in protective manner which didn't go unnoticed by Manish and kajal...

Anu immediately stood up and her nostrils flared in anger while Shehnaz didn't know what to expect.

Sighing, Manish and kajal walked in and stood in front of Rita ji.

"Bhabhi mujhe aap se baat karni hai..." Manish started unsure.

"Ab kya baat reh gayi hai dad...? chale jayiye aap dono yaha se.." Aryan said ruthlessly but couldn't hide the pain..

Rita ji held Aryan's hand and turned him to face her, "apne dad se baat karne ka ye kya tarika hai Aryan..?"

Kajal couldn't stop herself from hugging Aryan forcefully who didn't hug her back but his eyes said it all..

Sighing, Rita ji looked at Manish, "bolo... kya baat hai..?"

Manish wasn't smirking today.. his attitude was gone, "bhabhi.. akele me.."

"No ways..." shouted Anu as she walked towards them followed by Shehnaz who tried to calm Anu.

Rita ji looked at Anu making her quite and walked upstairs followed by Manish.

Once in balcony, Rita ji looked particularly nowhere, "ab bolo Manish.. kya baat karni hai..."

Manish didn't know from where to start, "jab aap bhabhi bankar humare ghar ayi.. aap ne sabko apna mana liya.. mujhe aap me maa dikhne lagi etna pyar diya aap ne mujhe...aur Aryan.. bachman se uski har chizik ka khayal rakha aap ne..."

Rita turned around to look at him.. fir the first she didn't understand his intention..

Nevertheless, Manish continued, "me khud nahi janta.. ye nafrat kab aur kaise mujh me bhar gayi.. shayad jab papa ne jane se pehle apni ownership bhayya ke naam kardi tab se... mere andar nafrat bharne lagi.. Kajal ne us aag ko rokne ki bajay use hawa di... me nafrat karne laga bhayya se.. khud ko gulam mehmood karne laga.. paise aur rutbe ke lalach ne mujhe pagal bana diya... bhayya ka sara pyar bhul gaya..."

Rita ji knew where this was leading and sat on the nearby chair as she felt tired and old all of sudden.. she is a kind of lady who  always show her kids she is so strong.. she always encourages her kids and stand by them as a strong pillar.. but how could she tell then she is broken from inside since the moment her life.  Her husband was ruthlessly snatched away from her.. her kid's father was taken away from them.. she is getting old.. she miss her husband.. every time she take a bite of food, she miss her husband who always used to eat from her hands...usne kya bigada tha kisika ke usse sab kuch chhin liya gaya.. usme Mason bachhon ke sar  se pita ka saya chhin liya...

Her chain of thoughts broke when Manish kneeled down in front of her, "mene apni nafrat ki aag me sab kuch tabah kar diya.. aap ka bhayya ka vishwas.. aap ke sapne.. aap ki khushiya... apne in gande hathon se apne bhai ko maar dala maine..."

He waited for his bhabhi to slap him, or kill him or ahiut at him bit it never came..

Rita ji wiped the layer of tear that rolled down on her cheek.. she already knew... she still remember when her husband was taking his last breath.. he had taken her hands in his and had taken promise, "Apna aur bachhon ka khayal ab tumhe rakhna hai.. tum meri strength ho... me humesha tumhare... mere bachhon ke aas paas rahunga.. mere bachhon ko tumhari tarah banana.. aur... Manish ko maaf kar dena..maaf kar dena use.. me tumse beimtahan mohobbar karta hun Rita aur humesha karunga.."

"Kuch boliye bhabhi.. mujhe saza dijiye.. me bardasht nahi kar pa raha..." Manish was scared when she didn't react..

Instead, Rita ji patted his head lovingly like she used to do in old days, "mene aur tunhare bhayya ne tumhe maaf kar diya..."

Startled, manish moved away like he was just hit by a current..  they knew..? Bhabhi knew all this while she she never gave him to police..? She should have hated him but she never.. instead she still loved him as her elder son..took care of Aryan..

He never realised when he broke into tears, "mujhse nafrat kijiye bhabhi.. mujhe haan se maar dijiye.. me mar raha hun andar se... me kyu etna bura hun bhabhi maa.. kyu.. "

Rita ji wiped her tears away and looked at him, "tumne mere Sidharth aur Anu ke sar se unka pita ka saya chhin liya.. unki zindagi se unke pita ka pyar chhin kiya.. tum chahte ho me wohi Aryan ke sath karu.. tumhare kiye ki saza Aryan ko dun.. fir tum me aur mujh me kya farak reh jayega..."

"Ab me kya karu bhabhi maa.. I destroyed everything.. bhayya ok kaise lavu.. mujhe bhayya se baat karni hai.. unhe dekhna hai... me kya karu bhabhi maa..."

"Chhodo ye sab.." Rita ji voice cracked as that's what she is craving for since ages... her incomplete life will always be like that without her husband, "woh ab kabhi vapas nahi ayenge.  Kabhi mere hathon se khana nahi khayenge.. kabhi mere sid ko..meri Anu ko pyar nahi de payenge..  me aur mere bachhe apna sab kho chuke hai.. tumhare paas jo hai.. khush raho.. uski kadr karo.. mujhe tumhe koi saza nahi deni.."

Restless, guilt ate him bit by bit as he completely fell on floor and broke into loud cry..

"Tum aur kajal chaho toh yaha reh sakte ho..sid se me baat kar lungi....Aryan ko tum dono ki jarurat hai.. aye Sidharth ki engagement hai.. tum dono bhi ghar ka hissa ho..." saying so Rita ji left to her bedroom. Locking it from inside, she sat on the floor as she rested against diir and broke down in tears that she never showed to her kids...

________________

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please share your comments cause I love to read them. Don't forget to vote with ☆

_________________________

With love,

Shalaka 💙

Instagram Id-

shalaka_sidnaaz_lovestories