chapter 78

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed as copyright Infringement.

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

Unable to control, Sidharth bite on her shoulder where the blouse started feeling jealous..

Shehnaz knew..he had left his mark.

He tasted her skin making her feet go jelly.. blushing profusely, she turned around and hugged him tightly wanting to calm the passionate Sidharth Shergill..

He groaned with her attempt to stop him and banged his hand angrily in the mirror realizing she is right...

Closing his eye, he let her took over his mind to calm him down as she kept kissing his chest repeatedly while her hands caressed his back nonstop..

Taking a deep breath, he kissed her hairs as he face was dug in his chest and his eyes fell on mirror where he noticed the doris of her blouse were tangled in each other at the back..

Smiling, his fingers reached there and  entangled the knots as she shivered in his raw touch..

He was very well aware of the affect he had on bet and knew he needs to go out before they loose their control...

Her bare back did the havoc to his self control and he closed his eyes immediately trying to shake the image away..

Keeping his bith hands on mirror, he kissed her hairs again, "confirm this one.." saying so he he dashed out of there closing the door bang shut behind him while Shehnaz covered her face with her palms in blush..

_________________

Later, they made their way to office and Shehnaz was not looking at him at all which he had noticed ever scene the last trial room incident..

Chuckling, he pulled her in his embrace sidewise, "it's ok baby.. it's me only.."

Blushing, she continued to look down making him giggle and hug her tighter..
_______________

Manish's health was deteriorating quickly and Kajal and Ritaji both were worried for him..

Aryan was upset too but he tried hard not to show..

It was just one evening, when Manish lost his balance while walking and was about the fall when Aryan came to his rescue.. he made his father sit to nearby chair and went to get water for him..

He refused to talk and it was eating Manish..

Rita ji sighed seeing this and followed Aryan to his room.

"Aryan.." callednout Rita ji standing behind Aryan only to make him turn around and look at Ritaji startled as he had not noticed her following him.

Rita ji sighed watching his moust eyes and hugged him instantly, "it's ok... he will be fine beta.."

"It's difficult badi maa.." mumbled Aryan finally breaking in tears as he hugged Ritaji tightly, "unke liye worry bhi feel kar raha hun aur baat bhi nahi karna chahta unse..."

Rita ji patted his head, "kyun nahi baat karne chahta..."

Letting go of hug, he said in eather angry tone, "unhone jo kiya.. bhai ke sath..."

Rita ji shook her head, "mene maaf kar diya.. Sid ne kiya.. for tum kyu nahi kar pa rahe.."

Aryan brushed his fingers through his hairs in frustration, "kyunki aap ka dil bahot bada bhai badi maa.. aap sabko maaf kar dete ho..."