chapter 46

Note - if any scene of chapter used without my consent. It will be escalated to wattpad copyright authority.

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

As Shehnaz and Anu reached the villa, Anu guided Shehnaz towards Sidharth's room, "tu ja ke baat kar Bhai se..aur sunn zyda gussa na Kar..maaf karde..he has suffered a lot..."saying so Anu left from there leaving Shehnaz with a heavy heart..

She pushed the door which was already half open and went inside when she found Sidharth sleeping on bed on his front..his face was hidden in the pillow...

Her heart felt too heavy as she walked closer and didn't realize when a tear rolled off her eyes..

Sitting beside, she bent a little on ber elbow as she brushed her fingers through his hair and smiled..ohh goddd how much she missed him..does he know what he means to her..he is the owner of her heart..wish she could put in words what her heart went through without seeing him..14 days 10 hours and 13 minutes..every moment without him had made her realise how incomplete she is without him..she needs him to live..to smile.. to love and to cherish...

Unable to control, she pulled him closer as she tried to cocoon him in her embrace.. waking him up..
Blinking his eyes, he looked up to see his reflection in those almond eyes..for which he had been dying..

"Baby.." he hardly mumbled and puller her roughly as he crushed her in his embrace..It was their moment..moment of love.. moment of pain.. moment of togetherness..

His arms only tighten around her as he rolled around the bed taking her underneath him and she gave in to his every demand like always..
Her heart melted in the warmth of his embrace..

His eyes looked at her endlessly..tears rolled down their eyes continuously..
She raised her face a bit and kissed his forehead..

Smiling amongst tears, he moved closed as he placed thousands of kisses on her eyes..on her forehead..on her cheeks..on her nose..on her ears..on her cupid bone..on her chin..and finally slammed on her lips to never let go...

He kissed her passionately at the same time roughly making her wince as her arms circled his neck pulling him closer if there was any space left..

Giving in to her demand, he let all his weight crush her as he bite on her lower lip..he kissed every inch of her lips letting her know how much he missed her..the aggression in the kiss was his demand to her to never do that to him again..

he licked her lower lip so hard making it turn red while the upper remained deserted for his love..

"Sidharth.." she groaned not to sure whether to stop him or ask for more..
He was breathless till he continued to kiss her on the fear of losing her..like if her leave her..she will disappear leaving him alone again..the fear of loosing her broke his control as he couldn't help being aggressive and she never complained..

She let him love her whichever way he wanted..his every touch soothed her bleeding heart making it aware of his closeness..She caressed his hair to calm him down but soon took a harsh grip of it as she felt him bite hard onto her upper lip which she wasn't ready for...

He let go finally as she was breathing hard in need of oxygen..so did she..
She slapped on his chest as the lip hurt a lot, "aap Ravan ho.. sachhi.."

He looked at her and burst into laughter making her laugh back.. they've each other's reason to smile and laugh..

"I'm so sorry baby.." he finally said hiding his face in her neck as he couldn't face her..

"Koi na..hogya woh sab.." she mumbled back patting his back to sooth his pain..
Ye kaisa ajeeb sa pyaar hai..ke khud dard mein hai par apne saathi ka dard Saha nahi jata...

"Nahi..let me say it.. it's eating me inside..."he rubbed his nose on her collar bone as he tried not to break down, "mujhe tumpar bharosa hona chahiye tha..kisi gair insaan par nahi..I failed baby..I failed..."

"Aisa mat kahiye na..." she said with a sharp breath when she felt his fingers crossing the border of her kurti on the waist as he reached for her bare back..gripping it tightly...

"Maine tumse vo sab kaha.. I didn't mean that baby I swear..." he raised his face to stare at her eyes wanting her to understand his guilt that he is suffering through, "I was just too hurt..bardasht nahi ho raha tha mujhse..tumhe hurt karna chahta tha because mai andar hi andar toot raha tha..."

She cupped his chin lovingly and smiled softly at him, "aapka toh haq banta h apni Sana pe.."

"Tum mujhse naraz kyu nahi ho..?" He said almost angrily as his fingers circled her waist in kurti..the passion was running through him as he remembered their togetherness..

Blushing, she looked away not able to look at his eyes..her reaction pampered his passion as he bit onto her earlobe only to hear her complain his name..His name on her lips satisfied him as he made her look at him, "I was misguided.. I'm just so sorry for everyword I said..."

"Mujhe sab bataya Anu ne..apki koi galti nahi thi..just..mujhpar bharosa rakhiye..."

Sidharth nodded and rested his head softly on her chest and she remembered him in her, "do you regret what happened that night...?" He asked the question that haunted him..what if she say yes..

She kissed his hair and caressed them lovingly, "me aapki hu na.."

He smiled with his eyes closed as he heard her soothing heartbeat, "Shehnazzz..."

"Hmmm..." she mumbled back.
Raising his face, he looked deep in her eyes, "Shehnaz Singh, I Sidharth Shergill is madly and irrevocably in love with you.. I promise to trust you always and love and cherish you for the rest of my life.. will you please say yes to be mine forever...?"

"Apni baahon mein kaid karke propose kar rahe hai.. how unromantic..." she made naughty face making Sidharth look at her curiously, "pehle toh mere papaji ko manaiye taki ye siyappa khatam ho..fir mujhe ek gazab sa romantic proposal chahiye..aapne itna sataya hai mujhe..main itni aasani se nahi manane wali.." saying so she blew her hair off that landed on her face making Sidharth want to eat her right away..

He kissed her cheek making a loud sound and Shehnaz giggled trying to shoo him away..
"Kaise khatam karu ye siyappa..." he mimicked her language.

Pushing him away with all her force, Shehnaz instantly got out of the bed before Sidharth could catch her..she pulled her dupatta that was discarded on bed when he held it not letting go...

__________________

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please share your comments cause I love to read them. Don't forget to vote

_________________________

With love,

Shalaka 💙

Instagram Id

shalaka_sidnaaz_lovestories