chapter 71

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed as copyright Infringement.

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

It was evening when Gill family decided to take leave and proposed that they wish to take Shehnaz along as they are in same city now..

Sidharth was startled with the sudden discussion as glanced as Shehnaz who looked disturbed too..

Rita ji requested a lot to have dinner with them but Jasbeera ji took her away from everyone and made her understand that the engagement is next day and they needed to do some preperations..

Rita ji understood and agreed for the same.

Jasbeera ji asked Shehnaz to pack her clothes who went upstairs immediately followed by sidhharth without letting anyone know..

She was packing her back half heartedly when she heard the door bang shut and locked..

She didn't need to turn around to know it's her Sidharth..

She was putting next set of cloth when he hugged her tightly from back as his harsh voice hit her ears, "you were not going anywhere..."

Turning around, she looked at him with tear filled eyes and cupped his face with all her love, "aise gussa nahi hote na... mujhe Jana hoga na..."

Her tears broke his heart as he looked at her with her vulnerable eyes while his arms  gripped tight around her waist, "kyu..."

Smiling amidst tears, "Sidharth.. ek ladki shadi ke baad hi apne sasural me rehne ati hai na.. ab tak me yahan thi job ke liye kyu family yahan nahi thi.. par ab woh log yahi hai na.. toh me kaise reh sakti hun.. batayiye.."

She tried to make him understand with her soft voice but couldn't make her own heart understand.. she knew he falls asleep peacefully only in her embrace..

Sidharth never realised when his eyes became red and moist, "mujhe nahi rehna ata tumhare bina..."

Shehnaz smiled and kissed his both eyes, "me rehne dungi bhi nahi apko.. kuchh din bas.. mujhse shadi karke humesha ke liye yahan le ayiye.."

"Abhi shadi kar lete hai.." he insisted not wanting to let her go...

"Abhi kaise...?" Came her confused question.

Sidharth was rather serious, "bhaag ke shadi kar lete hai.."

Shehnaz looked at his serious face and giggled softly, "meri family ready hai.. apki family ready hai... phir bhi ye bhag me shadi karne ka idea katil hai by God.."

Sidharth made face, "toh mat jao na..."

"Hum kal mil rahe hai.. wo maa ki friend ki beti ki engagement me... "

Sidharth nodded in no and rested his forehead against hers as his breaths fell on hers making her sigh...

He very well knew she is as upset as him and still she is the one trying to be understanding and pampering all his anger.. she took care of him like a child sometimes..

Groaning, he moved close to kiss her lips when the door was  knocked, "sana.. chal beta late ho raja hai..."

Shehnaz looked at sidhharth's pained eyes and saddened, "ammaa aap niche jayiye.. me bas 5 min me ati hun..."

Shehnaz cupped Sidharth's face and slammed her lips on his taking him off guard who groaned and winced as her teeth sunk down his lower lip, "babyyyy...."
_____________