chapter 59

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed as copyright Infringement.
Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

Making baby face, Shehnaz rested her head on Sidharth’s shoulder and entangled her arm in his out of habit as he drove towards home..

As they walked in through main door, sidhharth rolled his eyes as cotton came running around through living room and jumped on Shehnaz who had bent down with open hands..

"Hayy meri Gudiya... miss kiya tune muze..." said Shehnaz rubbing her cheek softly against cotton making sidhharth wide his eyes..

"You never pamper me like this.."
Sidharth’s comment make sans look at him with amusement while cotton glared, “myaaaavv.."

"Right....” Sidharth glared back and left upstairs for his room and hugged Ritaji sideways who was coming downstairs..

Rita ji walked towards sana with a smile who was keeping cotton on sofa, “beta.. how was your day..?"

Shehnaz didn’t know how to say what happened today, "woh aunty ji...”

Rita ji patted Sana’s cheek lovingly, "sana, it’s time you start calling me Maa.. just like the other three.."

Those words were so sweet of Rita ji that sana nodded with a smile and informed about Manish and simran’s arrival in office and what happened between them..

Rita ji cupped Sana’s face in her palms and kissed her forehead lovingly, "beta.. tum ho toh mujhe Sid ki bilkul fikr nahi.. tum dono humesha ek dusre ke liye aise hi protect karna ek dusre ko...."
Shehnaz returned her smile, "ji maa...."

Everyone was having dinner and Aryan was unusually quite..

Anu looked at him curiously, “Aryan bhai.. are you not feeling well..."
Startled Aryan looked at Anu catching everyone’s attention, “nahi toh.. I’m fine.."

Anu wasn’t convinced while Rita ji whonwas sitting beside Aryan checked his forehead..

"Priya had called me...is all ok between you two..?"

Shehnaz who was serving sabji to Sidharth, looked at the both fir being heard the name for the first time..

Aryan looked down at his plate, "let’s talk about it later Anu.. not now.."

Anu blinked her eyes at him and let the matter go for now..

Rita ji saw Sidharth almost done with his dinner, "sid, sana won’t be coming to office tomorrow..”

Surprised, Sidharth looked at sana who herself didn’t know anything..

"Kyu maa...” Sidharth asked wondering what will he do entire day without her..
Rita ji rolled her eyes, “because I’m saying..."

Sidharth raised his hands giving up making the ladies giggle when cotton came running and jumped kn Sana’s lap making sidhharth roll his eyes..

"Aww babu..pet bhar gaya tera..”
Shehnaz said hugging cotton cutely.

"Myaaavvv.." cotton made happy face at sana making Anu and Rita ji shakes their heads while Aryan smiled and sidhharth made face..

Post dinner, Anu took cotton and sana to her bedroom while Sidharth waited patiently in living room hoping to spend a little time with Shehnaz before going to sleep.. how will he spend entire day without seeing her...he smiled thinking a person he didn’t even know a while ago has now become his life...

Rita ji was amused as she observed Sidharth glancing towards the stairs in every few minutes, “beta go to sleep, she won’t come early.."

Embarrassed, Sidharth looked away and immediately left to his room wishing good night to his mother who giggled in response..

Shehnaz was sitting with Anu chitchatting while cotton was running all around the room..

"Acha sun.. tu kidhar gayab thi subah se...?” Sana asked curiously..

Anu smiled idiotically, “bas awehi.. thoda kaam tha.."

"Tu kuchh chhupa rahi hai mujhse...?” Shehnaz was sure something is wrong with Anu..

"Ofcourse not yaar baby.." Anu pulled cotton to herself who was walking by..

"Achha.. ye maa ne mujhe kal office Jane se kyu mana kiya hai..." sana wondered if Anu knew anything..

Oyy hoyyy... maa haan...? I like it.." Anu winked at sana making her blush, “aur kal hum shopping ke liye ja rahe hai..."

"Myaavv..” cotton looked at Anu who hugged her almost crushing her, “haan baba, tuze bhi le jayenge bass.."

Shehnaz was confused, “shopping..?
Achanak yu... kiss khushi me...?"

Anu rolled her eyes, "shopping karne ke liye koi reason ki kya jarurat..waise ek relative hai.. unki beti ki sagai hai next week.. so uske liye..” Anu knew this sounded a perfect reason to buy designer clothes..

"Achhaa.. maza ayega hai na..” sana loved the idea of engagement function..  it will be fun..

Anu smiled and played with cotton, “tere liye kya shopping karenge babu.. "

"Myaaavvv..” cotton circled around herself trying to touch her tale making sana and Anu giggle..

Anu and Shehnaz were lost in chitchatting when her phoned beeped..

Anu looked at sana mischievously, "ahaa.. jarur bhai ka hoga.. jayiye bhabhi ji warna kal sara bill mujh bichari par phatega.."

Shehnaz slapped Anu’s hand lightly as she flushed, "mat kar na Anu..."

Blushing, Shehnaz looked at the text which read, "agar bina mujhse mile soyi na tum... toh...."

Shehnaz immediately hide the phone as she saw Anu trying to read the message..

____________________

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please share your comments cause I love to read them. Don't forget to vote with ☆

_________________________

With love,

Shalaka 💙

Instagram Id-

shalaka_sidnaaz_lovestories