chapter 62

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed as copyright Infringement.
Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

Once the ladies were almost done with the shopping, Rita ji paid the bill and informed ti get the bags transferred to their house today itself..

Shehnaz knew this was too much and has don't even wear the type of clothes that were purchased for her.. she had on idea what was running in the mind of her would be husband..

Once they were done with their clothes shopping, Rita ji took the girls to the jewelry shop. The shop manager guided them to the owner cabin as they were known customers..

Rita ji called for few jewelry designs for engagement function along with some special ring collection..

The service person did as told..

Shehnaz had never had such kind of experience in life and it almost made her sweaty in consciousness which Rita ji noticed and patted her back lovingly, "relax karo vera, meri mother in law bhi yahi se shopping karti thi pata hai.."
The owner smiled in acknowledgement..

Rita ji requested Shehnaz to try out few jewelries that included neck peices, bangles, mang tikkas, nose rings, earrings, anklets and lot more..

Shehnaz wasn't sure why Rita ji wanted to shop all this for her all of sudden, "maa please, mujhe sach me nahi chahiye.. kya jarurat hai.."

The owner looked at the innocent girl in amused.. usually whenever brides come for shopping, they want to shop more than anyone else..

Rita ji rolled her eyes at sana, "kaisi bate kar rahi beta.. tum Shergills ki bahu ho.. ye sab ab tumhara, Sidharth ka, Anu ka or Aryan ka hi hai.. ab enjoy nahi karogi toh kya mere jaisi budhi hone pe karogi.."

Rita ji giggled while sana made face, "maa aap aise kyu bol rahi hai..."

Anu hugged the duo and kissed Sana's forehead like an elder sister, "please mana mat kar.. function me him dono ko sabko flat karna hai.." saying so Anu winked while Rita Ji's eyes widened at Anu's words.. flat..??

Cotton was given a special chair and she was sitting like a princess drinking on her milk..

Shehnaz reluctant selected few and finally it was time to select the ring..

The owner asked manager to get the specially designed rings..

Shehnaz was confused now, "màa rings kyu...?"

Rita ji already had answer ready which  she had given to Sidharth as well, "beta, Hume sacha ke yahan anehi wale hai toh rings bhi bana late hai.. teri aur Sidharth ki sagai bhi toh jaldi karni hai na.."

Sana blushed and looked down as the idea of engagement filled her happiness..

Shaking her head, Rita ji continued, "Sidharth ne toh apna size aur man pasand design bhi already bhej di hai inhe.."

The manager walked inside with the rings and kept them in front of Shehnaz..

The moment, Sana's eyes fell on the rings, her eyes widened as she stared at the thing shining in front of her completely lost...

Beautiful...

That was the only word she could think of as her fingers fan over the ring delicately.. it was perfectly matching pair of engagement rings..

Rita ji and Anu watched Sana's reaction with bright smiles while Shehnaz never realised what she spoke, "kitni khubsurat hai maa..."

Rita ji smiled, "Sidharth ki pasand hai.. try karke dekh size thik hai ya nahi.."

Awed, Shehnaz looked at Rita ji and back to the ring as she picked hers lne and softly inserted it in her finger..

It fit perfectly which surprised her, "ye toh perfectly meri size hai.. kaise...?"
The owner looked at manager who handed Shehnaz a ring which she realised is actually hers..

Anu giggled at the back, "sorry yaar, tere drawer se leli thi mene.. taki tuze ye surprise mile..." making sana turn around to look at Anu in surprise..

Rita ji watched with satisfaction as sana looked at ring with happiness, "pasand ayi beta..?"

Shehnaz took out ring softly and kept it back next to its pair, "bahot pyari hai maa.."

Rita ji happy to hear tha and looked at owner, "bhai sahab, hum sari jewellery abhi leke ja rahe hai.. please prepare the bill.."

The owner rolled his eye, "ji jarur.. aur sidhharth ne bill office submit karne bola hai.. dnt worry about it.."

Rita ji shook her head as they took leave ..

___________________

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please share your comments cause I love to read them. Don't forget to vote with ☆

_________________________

With love,

Shalaka 💙

Instagram Id-

shalaka_sidnaaz_lovestories