chapter 50

Note - if any scene of chapter used without my consent. It will be escalated to wattpad copyright authority.

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

Raj was working out when his phone rang , "Hello..."

"Oyy khotya ... abhi ke abhi niche aa..."
His father's angry voice shocked Raj as he ran dwonstairs,"ki ho gaya papaji..?"
His father was seething in insult,"Rajender ka call aaya tha.. sagai tod di usne.."

Raj looked at his father on shock but somewhere he was expecting that , "accha kiya, me khud nahi chahta tha ke ye sagai ho..."

It was his father's turn to be shocked now along with the close relatives who were still on house and the dest left after giving taunts ...

"Ye Kya keh raha hai puttar .. hum sochte the sana teri dost hai .. tu pasand karta hai use.."

Raj looked away to hide his hurtful eyes, "woh meri dost hai papaji par me usse waise nahi pasand karta ...shadi nahi karni mujhe usse.."His father never expected that from him.. was he reading his son's eyes wrong all this while, "toh tune hume pehle kyu nahi bataya...?"

"Me aap sab ka dil nahi todna chahta tha .. Bas isliye... "If only Raj could share how heart broken he was at the moment .. he lost the love of his life... but then her happiness mattered to him.. he was happy Rajender chachaji finally understood Sana's feeling and took right decision ...

Pyaar ka matlab sirf pana nahi hota... Pyaar woh hota jo apne pyaar ki khushi me khush ho.. jise shayad tum pa na sako..fir bhi uspar apni hazaron khwahishen kurban karo..jo shayad tumhara na ho paye... par uski zindagi pyaar se bhar jaaye...ajeeb hota haina pyaar...

Shehnaz house
Rajender was standing in the middle of the house while all the close relatives were throwing daggers at him..

Daarji was seeting,"ab chup kyu hai... bolta kyu nahi..."

Rajender ji's elder cousin held daarji and looked at Rajender ji angrily," oyy kya puchh rahe hai daarji...ye sab kya bakheda kar rakha hai...pehle khud hi sagai tey karta hai.. aur sab ko bulake achanak se sagai tod di ... Kyuuu?"

Shehnaz felt absolutely guilty as her father had to bear all this because of her and hide her face in Anu's shoulder who stood beside her...

Jasbeera felt proud of her husband who gave more importance to his daughter's happiness rather than Izzat..Rajender kept quite as he didn't want to say anything that would make his daughter sound wrong in front of family..

Before any one else could pin point at Rajender ji,a Mercedes stopped right in front of house with a scritchhh sound catching everyone's attention..

Anu winked at Shenaz who looked at Anu with wide eyes as she realised who is it..

Rita ji walked in elegantly with sidharth beside her as they stood in front of everyone...

Anu went and hugged her mother dearly, "I knew...I knew you would come."

Rita ji patted her daughter's back lovingly and looked at Shehnaz with a sweet smikr, "sana beta..come here..."

Everyone was confused except Rajender ji and Jasbeera ji as they concluded  it might be sidharth's mother..Sidharth adored his girl looking so beautiful even though he knew she is scared a bit and eyed her to relax..

Shehnaz felt the instant affection as She went towards Rita ji who took her in a loving hug just like her daughter , "sid ne bohot sataya na apko...?"