Fourteen: Jide

My eyes slowly opened as I yawned. I drank — again — but this time, I didn't throw up.

I rubbed a hand down my face as I felt a dull ache in my head and sat up. My eyes surveyed the room, I spotted a half-empty bottle of alcohol on my wardrobe — I remembered drinking from that — and my shirt and singlet were on the floor.

I looked down at my torso and found it bare. Then I felt a movement on the bed and looked back. A pair of tired eyes looked back at me.

I froze. She was leaning against the headrest.

"You're awake."

"What are you doing here?"

"Good morning to you too."

I ran a hand through my hair and down my face.

"Miriam you didn't have to—"

"No.", she stopped me, "We are not going to continue yesterday's conversation."

I saw a pillow on her lap, so I had slept on her.

"What are you not saying Jide? I thought we were supposed to trust each other."

Her eyes were soft. I sighed.

"You were hurting Jide. I'm sorry if I caused it but I was scared. I had never been so scared. What if something bad happened?"

She was trying too hard. I felt something tug at my heart, was that... guilt?

"I'm fine now at least."

She looked at me.

"You've pushed Jamilah away for so long from your little world. I know I mean nothing to you but I don't want to be pushed away, I want to help you, I try to reach out to people who help me, people who care."

She stood from the bed and stretched. I noticed what she was wearing for the first time, a tank top over a pair of shorts. Her breasts strained the tank top a little and her nipples stuck out, indicating that she didn't wear a bra underneath.

I realized that I had been staring at her chest and looked away. Thank God she didn't notice.

"You threw up on me last night when I tried to get you sober, I had to bathe and change into something else, I hope you don't mind."

I looked away from her. So, that was why I didn't throw up when I woke up.

"No Miriam, I don't mind."

"So, tell me what is going on with you?"

I said nothing. I heard her sigh.

"Why do you so badly want to know?"

I felt a hand on my bare shoulder. "Because whatever it is, it's bothering you. Nobody manages alone. You have to let some people into your personal space sometimes. Sometimes, it's healthy."

Her hand felt so foreign on my shoulder and yet somewhat reassuring. I let out a sigh but still said nothing. I was trying hard not to think.

The space beside me felt invaded as she sat beside. She was so close, I could feel her skin in close contact with mine. It was insane, I had never let somebody this close to me for a long time. Suddenly, I felt the walls I had built up for so long come crashing down. My senses were going haywire.

She seemed to be less conscious of what was going on in my head.

"Miriam I—",  I began not knowing exactly what to say next. She looked up at me though, expecting me to say something. I wished my brain could process something at the moment for me to say. I acted instead.

I brought my head low and in seconds my lips were on hers, working their way and asking her to respond. She did and I let out a shaky breath. I wouldn't lie, I was surprised she had kissed me back, it was the least reaction I expected but soon enough my surprise was replaced with something new — lust. It was coursing through my veins and it shook me.

I deepened our kiss, not wanting to break away. Not now, not when I had already gotten into it. I held her face with one hand and steadied myself with the other.

It became harder, rougher. I felt my inner senses clawing at me, I wanted more. She didn't say anything though, I assumed she wanted this as much as I did.

My hand eventually left her face and snaked under her tank top, taking hold of one of her breasts and squeezing. She moaned which only did more to turn me on so much. I kept squeezing and her moans increased, it was ecstatic.

I laid her on the bed properly, not breaking the kiss. I didn't want to think, I just wanted to act. Eventually I left her mouth and trailed kisses from her mouth to the base of her neck and sucked on her sensitive spot. She moaned, she wanted more.

My hand slid under her top again, pulling it up this time and soon it was off. Her breasts laid exposed to me and I proceeded, sucking on each nipple and biting gently as she moaned louder.

If only she knew how much her moans turned me on. Then I resumed kissing, kissing my way down to the curve of her stomach and stopped just above her shorts.

I looked at her face and she looked back. Her eyes were filled with pure lust, like mine. There was no stopping now. I resumed kissing her mouth again as she began to tug down my trousers.

Don't think. Don't think.

I helped her tug it down to my ankles and kicked it away. I was left in my pair of boxers and sure enough, something was sticking out.

Then I went for her shorts, tugging it down and flinging it away.

Don't think.

~~~

Sorry, I don't write sex scenes. I didn't even know where this came from TBH, there was nothing to write and I had to improvise but this means this book won't be PG 13 or PG 16 like I intended.

*sniff sniff*

Anyways don't forget to tap that little star, please don't give up on me.

Much love from your girl 😘