30| Sit Down For This

"I can't believe you two actually agreed to this," Quinn sighed

"I can't believe you two actually agreed to this," Quinn sighed. "don't get me wrong, I know Arrow can handle herself, but to watch that bitch, I don't think she can."

We were walking down the hall to my office in Pack Hall. Quinn had left my house earlier to make sure that Arrow was settled in and Harper was okay.

Before I left, I was shocked to see her sleeping on the floor. It filled my mind with several questions as to why she would do that. Was she used to it? Did she find the bed uncomfortable? Did she want to feel like a prisoner? I wanted to get answers but I was going to have a hard time doing so.

Last night was interesting. I got to see multiple sides of her and I made sure to add those to my notes of research, which I was going to show everyone today.

"Isn't she weak though?" Ethan asked.

"Yes, which makes everything okay. With her being weak and having guards on stand by, everyone can relax about whether or not Arrow is going to be okay," I reminded them.

My cousin was tough and she wanted to do this. When Dom called me last night about Arrow asking him this, I had to think a couple of things over before agreeing with her idea. Of course, him and I made her promise us several things such as letting us know if anything was wrong.

Her mother, on the other hand, didn't agree with it at all. She didn't trust her being around Harper, especially with her record. After telling her why she was staying at my house and not a cell and that Arrow would be fine, Gianna relaxed a little, but she was still a ticking time bomb.

When we reached my office, the door was open showing Dom sitting at my desk, Jade sitting on the floor, and Cyrus laying on the couch. "Bout time you guys got here," Cyrus complained, sitting up. I ignored him and made my way to my desk, sitting down the stacks of paper in my hand. "Okay, let's go over this real quick because we have to meet up with the council in thirty minutes and I have training to do," Dom reminded us. 

He was always one to rush meetings because of training. When I was younger, my father would bring me to some of his meetings, and at every single one of them, my uncle would rush the meetings. I asked him why he did that one time and his response was that not all of the planning can be done in the office.

Now, he would have to be here and suffer through this meeting. There's no need to plan for some type of battle, for it's already happened. Now comes the time to speak with the enemy while they are weak and without their army.

Unfortunately, this enemy was my mate.

"Someone else can train them, this is far more important. We're about to have the biggest trial in pack history, we have to be prepared," I commanded. 

Everyone nodded their hands understanding that this was serious. As my first trial as king, I have to make sure that nothing goes wrong and that we fully understand what we're going up against.