4|Wolves

~*Leo's POV*~

I woke up with a terrible feeling throughout my body. My head was pounding and my side was sore. I looked around me and saw a knife covered in blood, my blood, on the floor.

Across from it was a pan. Scattered all over the floor were torn and discarded female clothes and my pants. Next to the torn sweater was a piece of rope that had blood stains on it. 

Everything from last night started to come back to me. I remember having fun with Harper, then her stabbing me on my side, and then blackness. 

I then looked down at my side and saw my shirt, stained with blood. I lifted it up and saw a bandage wrapped around my torso with blood still covering it. I lightly touched it and I felt no pain. 

Since I felt no pain, I decided to unwrap it and see what was left of it. What was once a bloody wound was now a healed scar. Why would Harper do this?

Harper!

I quickly got up to look for her because if she escaped, her father would kill me. I searched frantically around the house for her. I got a whiff of her scent but it was very faint. I followed it from her room back down towards the kitchen. 

Her scent eventually disappeared as I stood in the backyard of the house. "Shit," I cursed. Now my ass was in deep trouble for this. 

"What the fuck is all of this?!" I heard a voice snap. I ran back into the house and saw Harper's father, Victor, standing in the kitchen with his fists balled. 

"Victor," I called. He turned his head away before scolding me. "Whoa, Leo! Put your pants back on! I don't want to see your dick!"  I walked over to where my pants were on the floor and put them on as I was told. 

"Care to explain why your pants were off, Harper's clothes are everywhere, and there is blood on that knife? Did you kill her?" Victor questioned as he marched over to me. 

"I didn't kill her, I swear to the Moon Goddess but she did stab me," I explained, as I lifted my shirt up and showed him the scar. "She did that?" he asked.

I nodded my head in response to his question. "Why?" he snapped. "Because I fucked her," I answered. "You what?" he yelled. I was about to repeat what I said when a fist connected with my jaw. 

I stumbled back and hit a counter behind me. I touched my swollen jaw and hissed at the pain. I wasn't worried about it though for it would heal in an hour. 

"Did she agree to you fucking her?" Victor questioned. 

"Well, she did-"

 "It's a simple yes or no question, Leo! Did she want you to fuck her?" Victor repeated. 

"No," I replied. 

That answer earned me another punch to my other jaw. "You fucking raped her?" Victor yelled. "Yes," I mumbled, as a spat out blood. "Did you use protection?" I nodded my head yes.

Victor relaxed a little but he was still furious. "The reason I asked for you to come over was to watch her not to rape her and to possibly- wait a minute. Where is she?" he asked. 

There it was. The question that would kill me. I panicked to answer for I knew that his reaction wouldn't be good. 

"She's not here," I answered. Victor's eyes became a blaze of fire. He grabbed my neck and started choking the life out of me. 

I clawed at his grip and tried to use my wolf strength to get him to let go of me, but it barely worked. "Don't even try to fight me using your wolf," he warned. He picked up a piece of the rope I used on Harper and used it on me.