What if: aaron burr was sick??

Alex POV

The year was 1776. I had turned nineteen this past year and I was on my way to New York City. Some say it's the greatest city in the world!

Anyway, I was looking for a mister Aaron Burr. I had heard his name at Princeton and wanted to know how he graduated in only 2 years.

At any rate, I had already asked many citizens if they knew where mister burr was to no preveil.

I decided to stop looking for the day and go back home.

"Alexander," my mother called. I peeked up when I smelled what she was cooking. "Alex, sweetie, I made lamb and pork!!" Nothing gets my heart pumping like some good food.

A stern look crossed mother's face, "Now, Alexander, why in the hell are you home so early? You know your almost 20 years old and still living with your mother. I love you but seriously,  get out!" She ended with a chuckle. As she spoke she turned to wash her ands in the sink. While she was tuned around, I grabbed some of the lamb in my right hand and shoved way too much in my mouth causing me to choke. It was strange since I have an unusually good gag reflex (he says while eating lam).

At the sound of my violent choking my mother turned around and laughed so hard she fell over. I stoped choking and looked back at her with a fake gasp and a hand over my heart.

Mother got up and wiped my chin with a cloth and kissed my forehead. "Alexander Hamilton. So much like your father."She said mischievously. My smile faltered when I was compared to
Him.
He was no father of mine. He cheated on my mother then ran away when we got sick. That bastard. And above it all, mother missed him.
How could anyone ever forgive someone like that?

"Lion? Alex?" Mother was waving a hand in-front  of my face. I snapped back to reality and looked at her and realized her eyes were watering. She had a sad smile on her face.  Wiping a tear away she continued. "Alex, your father was a good man who made bad mistakes. I forgive so I can move on. Holding a grudge never brought anyone anywhere. Now please get out of my house and get me some grandkids."

She smiled as my face heated up. I nodded unable to form words and walked out of the house.

She was only joking....

Right?!

>•<

John POV
(That's right have fun with this one)

I was on my third bottle of Sam Adams but wasn't at all tipsy. That was a different story for herc and laf. They were on the other side of the booth. Laf's face was so close to her career that their noses were touching. Here's face was bright red and I could tell they were about to do a sin. (This was in the 1700's and being gaé was a sin back then. John and I totally support that stuff especially since we both homo...)

Seeing as they were about to get me kicked outa the bar I threw my empty bottle at them ant they sat apart blushing furiously.

I laughed and looked away. My face was immediately flushed as an angel walked through the pub doors. He had brown hair slick back in a ponytail and a scruff goateeee in his chin. I think I may have forgotten to breath when I snapped back into reality. I realized that I was leaning dory and slouched back down as to fit in.

The man-angel looked around as if he was waiting for something. I realized that herc and laf were smirking at me and laf was drunkenly wiggling his eyebrows. Herc leans over the booth and asked me over the noise , "what time is it?" I straightened up and smiled widely.

"SHOWTIME SHOWTIME WHAT?" We screamed and Laf pulled the man angel over to our booth and dragged him next to me.

"Who are you guys and why am I being dragged over here?" He asked mildly amused. I didn't answer immediately because I had gotten lost in his eyes. Those chocolate eyes with flakes of gold got me distracted for a moment but then I snapped back.

The boys started making a beat by banging on the table with empty glasses and their fists.

"I'm John Laurence in da place to be I got 2 ponds of Sam Adams but I'm working on three" I pointed at the empty beer bottles and herc yelled HEYY
"Those red coats to want it with me," I continued the next part with fist motions. , "cuz I will pop-chicka-prrop those cops till I'm free!" I finished and his eyes lit up.

Laf and herc continued their introductions but I wasn't listening cuz I already know who they were. I just looked at the man-angel. My smile twisted when I realized that one, homo was a sin, and two, he was wayyyy to hot to be gay.

"So yeah who are you? Who are you who are you. Heyy who I'd This kid what's he gon' do?" We ended, he was speechless.

"Well," he started. "My name is Alexander Hamilton. There's a million thing I haven't done and I am not throwing away my shot." He said grinning widely. "Oh have y'all ever heard of Aaron Burr?" He asked.

Herc raised his eyebrows and asked, "the prodigy at Princeton college? Yeah he sick today mah dude." Herc slurred his words.

Alex's face fell. I didn't like that look. I don't like when he looks sad. So I said, "hey y'all wanna meet up tomorrow same place?" We all nodded alex more eagerly.

"Yeah. I never had a group of friends before I promise that I'll make y'all proud!" He said.

"Lez get dis guy in front of a croud!" I finished. We all left and bid eachother adue. I couldn't wait till tomorrow. But I would wait for it.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Eyyyy mah dudes!! Another chapter. I should prolly be doing schoolwork rn but I didn't wanna so here I am!! I hope you like this chapter and I'll write another soon.

Offer is still open for fan art. I'd love to see it.
Even u Kaitlyn

Also, I have a question.

Next chapter I'm gonna do farmers refuted and Schuyler sisters without Aaron bc he's still sick.
Thanks for reading!! Love you allllll
<3
1090 words