What if: Burr was sick pt 2

Ey yoooooo I got fan art I'll put it and the details at the end!! Thank you so much Hey_Kid_Want_Drugs !!!

It's also pretty late soooooo sorry if it's extra bad today

Ok on with the book

Alex POV

"And stay safe, and don't talk to strangers and don't get in fights and- Alexander are you even listening to me?"

I was choking down my food and writing things down at the same time only half listening. I wasn't writing anything in particular. Just writing.
"Mhm" i grumbled with my mouth closed.

Mother smiled and kissed the top of my head. "Sometimes I forget. Your not my little lion anymore! Go, be a man!" She encouraged. I nodded and washed my plate. Kissing mothers head, I rushed through the door to Main Street.

I looked around once I was there. I jumped when I felt a hand in my shoulder. I whipped around and met eyes with John Laurence.

That John Laurence was something. He was very outspoken. His beautiful golden brown curls bounced in that ponytail rather perfectly. He's eyes were like if adventure was bottled up in a sphere and those were his eyes. The freckles danced soon his face. That smirk, he was always wearing it.

I shook my head realizing I was staring and gave a toothy grin. Herc and Laf were standing behind Laurence.

We didn't know what to do so we all walked up the street until we saw a huge crowd of people surrounding some jackass with a British accent.

We decided to get closer so we could hear what the commotion was about.

"Heed not the rebel that scream revolution. They have not your interests at heart."

Herc balled you hes fists and leaned into me whispering, "oh my god tear this dude apart!" I nodded and tried to make an advance on him but the crowd was too thick. I continued trying, not really listening to the British idiot's words.

Suddenly a hand grabbed mine and I turned to see John's sad eyes. "C'mon Alex! Let him be!"

Laf chucked a rock at the back of Laurence's head and he turned giving me a chance to make my way up to the small weasel-man.

"For shame for shaaaame" he finished and I saw my chance.

"Yow-"

Lafayette POV

I knew it was a sin. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop staring at herc face. Yesterday, at the bar, we were both drunk blind. What herc doesn't know is that I remember everything. I have some sort of - how you say- immunity to alcohol. It's pretty cool.

Anyway he had said a bunch of things that got my blood flowing (ahem I am officially uncomfortable. Shut up lily no one cares. Ok sorry lily) all I know is people make stupid mistakes when there drunk in America. He probably didn't mean any of it anyway.

I turned my head to see Laurence making puppy dog eyes at Alexander and I had to ruin it. ITS WHO I AM. I threw a pebble at the back of the southerners head and he turned around glaring at me. He tuned back to Alex but he had already walked away.

0.0

Alex POV

I had sufficiently made a fool of myself and now I was ready to step away from the Brit. The boys cheered except Laurence. He had his arms crossed and his lower lip was out. I knew he was trying to look angry but it was just cute.

What was I thinking.

We kept walking and laf and herc fell behind leaving Laurence alone with me. He pored and looked away. I elbowed him playfully and then walked in front of him and started waking backwards up the hill. Me arms were out and I was smiling stupidly. "C'mon Laurence!! You really mad at me?" I said making puppy dong eyes.

He laughed and looked at me, "I could never be mad at you" he said in a fake British accent. We laughed and kept walking. And came apon 3 lovely ladies in pink, blue and yellow dresses. The one in the pink dress caught my eye.

She had big brown doe eyes and long curly raven hair. Her dark skin almost glowed. Her smile was what completed the look. She was absolutely stunning.

The three were singing and dancing around the streets.

"Angelica remind me what we're looking for?" So her name was angelica. A beautiful name for a beautiful lady.

Some men passed as sang along, "she's looking for me!!" They seemed hopeful.

"Eliza, I'm looking for a mind at work!" They continued to sing. Suddenly, HERC(!!!) went up to Angelica and started singing along.
"Whoooo, nothing like summer in the city! Someone in a rush nexta someone looking pretty! Excuse me miss I know it's not funny but-"

I stopped listening. I looked over at Laf. His eyes were a mixture of sadness and jealousy?! His face was so red I was surprised when I didn't see steam rising from his ears. I smirked back at herc. Then I started laughing extremely hard at the fact that he was being put in his place by three girls no o lee than himself. He returned and we walked back to the pub. Herc went to get drinks and laf leaned into me and whispered, "cette fille anelica est mignonne, non?"  Out of the corner of my eye I saw johns face heat up.

I smirked and shot back with, "que diriez-vous herc?" Lafayette retreated back into his seat and slumped down glaring at his mug.

John started laughing extremely hard and we both gave him a confused look. "You both know I can speak French right?" Laf slumped down even further and I laughed even harder.

A few moments later, herc slammed the mugs on the table and plopped down next to Laf. We all took a swig.

If I were to pass on any story of my life so far, it would definitely be the story of tonight...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey y'all!! Last chapter of the night!!
I have an extra special thing and I'm so excited.

FAN ART!!!!
This is even more special because is art of my profile and I absolutely love it... thank you so much Hey_Kid_Want_Drugs !!! I really love it!! Here it is:

I absolutely love it so thanks again!! If you wanna share fan art of legit anything, Hamilton, not Hamilton

I absolutely love it so thanks again!! If you wanna share fan art of legit anything, Hamilton, not Hamilton... let me know and I'll find a way to post it. Thanks again for reading and make sure to follow Hey_Kid_Want_Drugs !!

1103 words <3