What if: the author continued writing this horrible book?!

Angelica POV

Everyone has been ever so supportive and kind since we found out. It's nice to know everyone cares but I really do hate to worry them.

Eliza says that I'm just sharing the pain so that I feel less and it's good for me but it just makes me feel worse that others have to feel as bad as I do now. I love my family and no one deserves it but me.

My thoughts were interrupted by a very red Marie Joseph Paul Yevvehdjwosn jdlandia siapbdjapd bdkalbf marquis de Lafayette burst through the door.

"Angelica, Eliza, Peggy, Rachel, and John upstairs NOW!!" He commanded

He was kinda scary so I obliged. He led us upstairs and all of us were equally confused.

We made it into a room and Laf slammed the door behind John who was the last to enter. We all sat down on the sofa's and watched as Lafayette stood in front of us like we were in a class room and he was about to lecture us.

"Zis may be easier if I hurry up. I keesed Hercules" he said all in one breath.

Shock overwhelmed me and my jaw dropped to the floor. This was just so sudden and unexpected.

Peggy stood up and angrily marched to Laf.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU LIKED HIM?" She screeched pointing a finger at Laf.

"Since the minute I layed eyes on him. Why?" Mumbled the baguette.

Peggy pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. "You didn't tell us

FOR THAT LONG?! SCREW THEM YOU DIDNT TELL ME"

There was something of a collective exhale as Peggy shook the poor French man.

"YOU SON OF A BAGUETTE DIDNT TELL ME YOU HAD A CRUSH ON HERC I CANT BELIEVE YOU WENT THAT LONG WITHOUT VENTING AND THIS MUST BE HARD AND I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP SCREAMING BUT YOU KISSED HIM?!!!?!!??"

I this Lafayette tried to nod but was too dizzy and dropped to the floor.

Rachel sat up and used her mom powers to care for the fallen baguette and scold Peggy while also laughing. Eliza ran to get some ice from the kitchen while giddily smiling because her friends were a thing now.

John was awefully quiet and I was a little confused as to why. These are two of his best friends!! I'm sure Alexander would be thrilled for the same reason!

"Hey John, you okay honey?"

"What! Oh yeah I'm fine."

Im fine. The biggest lie I've ever heard. 

I only know from experience.

"Yeah okay now try to tell the truth"

"Angie I can't tell anybody least of all you I-"

Me? What did I do? Oh my god. John doesn't like me. Shit what did I do? Oh me god what did I do.

"Angie I didn't mean-"

I ran. He obviously I was on wanted here. I mean why would I be wanted. Never mind. I have children to take care of. Therefore I needed elsewhere.

Herc POV

I came home and saw Alex writing on a desk in the living room.

"Yo Im really supper duper gay for Laf and I kissed him"

"You don't say" Alex replied not looking up.

"I do say" I finished, walking into the kitchen to eat cheese.

Aaron POV

Herc just came in the room and told me he was gay for Laf and I shrugged in response.

Reasonable enough

I couldn't find Peggy so I decided to go for a walk.

The town was so quiet and the sunset was gorgeous. I wish peggy were with me.

Someone walked past me and the social coconut I am, I turned and took a look. She was a medium height woman with a *ahem* revealing white dress with blonde hair.

"How do you do?" I asked rhetorically to me nice.

"Mutual, I presume..." she replied in a seductive tone followed by a smirk.

"Well then I apologize for the discomfort" I said continuing to walk.

What did you think I'd do? I love my girlfriend!

John POV

It's not fair,

It's not fair that laf gets to break the rules. What am I even saying I love Eliza with all-

Most of my heart. GOD WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!

It's not my fault. I really did think I was over this stupid thing. I really do love Eliza. But when laf told us he got to be with his crush something inside me broke.

God help us all.

____________________

So a bit of a short chapter. I miss this book and im gonna try to update it more. Nothing else much. To those who don't read sketches, no I'm not dead. I love you all very much and yeah.

yee_its_abbie  told me to update so thank her for this.

That'll be all!

800 words