Chapter 36

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞

𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘻

As soon as I woke up this morning I found myself lying here alone, I don't know but I suddenly felt nervous when I cannot find Yumera around. I even checked the bathroom, basement, kitchen, dining and even in the attic but no traces of her.

I never felt any fear before, the unbearable fear I am feeling right now is killing me knowing that I cannot find Yumera anywhere. My body began to tremble, what is this feeling? Emptiness?

Pag labas ko ng cabin ay agad 'kong pinuntahan sina Achilles para tanungin kung nakita ba nila si Yumera pero wala daw silang nakita, I even called her phone number but cannot be reached. Fuck, what the fuck did I do?! I frustratingly messed my hair while I am pacing back and forth trying to figure out what will I do.

"Brandon."napatigil ako ng bumungad sa akin si Shamara, kagagaling lang niya mula sa cabin nila ni Hunter at mukhang kagigising lang din niya dahil naka-robe pa ito.

Upon seeing her face I remember every single word I told Yumera last night, do I really still love you Shamara? I asked myself.

"I saw her leaving last night, she's fucking crying. Anong ginawa mong hinayupak ka?"she's back again, the scary queen is back and I think I will be her punching bag now.

It is true that Yumera cried last night and for fuck's sake it's hard for me to see her cry like that, like I just wanted to hug her and tell her that it's fine but I got carried away by my fury. I utter some things that I don't feel like telling.

"Wait what? She left?"I asked.

"Paulit ulit Brandon Januz Park? Anong akala mo sakin timang? I know what happened and your fucking deal, are you fucking out of your mind Brandon? How can you do that hideous thing? You really offered her that shitty deal? I can't believe it,"she added, mas lalo akong nagitla dahil sa kanyang mga binibitawang salita.

"I let you go to fix yourself not to destroy others. Now that you shattered Yumera's heart what will you do?"ni hindi ako makagalaw sa aking kinatatayuan dahil 'don.

"I know that you have already moved on, hence you are still trying to be rebellious denying the fact that you are also fallen to Yumera without yourself knowing. You are just in denial Brandon. Now let me ask you, I want you to say it on my face...kung talagang mahal mo parin ako...."

"Do you still love me? Yes or No."she hissed like a snake making me confused, kung dati alam ko agad ang isasagot━I will always say 'yes' but I don't have any idea why I can't even bring myself to say 'yes' now that I am facing Shamara.

"See? You can't even answer me because we all know that you are already fallen into someone else, you fucking love Yumera, Brandon. Get your shit together and wake up from your past, I never wanted you to be like this. Yumera is a good person, a very beautiful person inside and out, she's one of a kind."

Do I love Yumera? Did I really lied last night? Fuck!

"Take your time finding what I really mean, I want you to find the answer yourself. After that you need to fucking chase her and apologize from your idiotic act Brandon Januz. Mahahampas talaga kita 'pag hindi mo siya nahanap."she said leaving me dumfounded.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Three days have passed and I am still stuck here in my pad trying to figure things out. The memories of Yumera crying and confessing that she love me haunts me every now and then.