Day 3 - With Glasses

Nightmare immediately slammed his book down, running up the stairs and breaking into the room he and Dream shared the moment he heard Dream scream.

The room was dark (it was still morning), Dream was standing at the front of the bed, he turned his head to look at Nightmare, tears streaming out of his eyes.

"Oh my God, Dream! What happened? Are you okay? Who do I need to fuck up?" Nightmare ran to his lover and pulled him close.

Dream gripped onto Nightmare's jacket, burying his head into Nightmare's shoulder despite being taller than him.

"I'm olddddd!" Dream cried before sobbing harder.

"You're old? Dream, whatever do you mean?" Nightmare asked, his tone much softer than before.

"I neeeed glaaaaasseeeeesssss! I can't fucking seeeeee Nightmare!" He lamented before aggressively sobbing again.

"Pff, how do you know?"

Dream sniffed, "well, over the past 106 years my vision has been slowly getting progressively worse but w-when I woke up today I COULDN'T SEE AT ALL!"

"Why don't we take you to the optometrist?"

"Yeah, yeah...what about your eyes Nighty?"

"I haven't noticed any changes...BUT BUT it wouldn't hurt to get them tested right?"

"Right...should we tell the others where we're going?"

"Nah. I doubt we'll belong. How busy can they be on a Tuesday?"

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Turns out it can be really busy.

Because the two just showed up, they had to wait for all the other people with appointments to go first.

Eventually, the two were able to get their eyes checked.

Nightmare was fine, as he suspected, perhaps the negativity apples did something to him? He had no idea.

Nightmare pulled out his phone and began to scroll through Twitter, not really caring.

After a bit of waiting, Dream came out, a nice, brown pair of glasses on his face.

Dream thanked the lady who helped him out and the two left the building. Dream held onto Nightmare's hand as they walked towards the car that they really didn't need.

"You look cute with glasses Dream."

"And you look even cuter when I wear my glasses."

Nightmare's face lit up as he entered on the passenger side of the car, buckling up and crossing his arms.

Dream chuckled and gave Nightmare a peck on the cheek.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

I swear every time I write these two their heights change it's ridiculous.

-Fallen

396 Words