Day 13 - In their Underwear

"God, you're beautiful." Nightmare stated, staring at his husband's ass.

"Oh yeah? Is that because I'm mostly naked or because you actually love me?" Dream retorted, crossing his arms and turning around.

"Whatever turns you on the most sweetest."

"I hate you."

"You just hate me because I'm more swole than you. Twig."

"Tw- TWIG? Excuse me?! I am NOT a twig."

"Oh yeah? I bet I could snap you in half little man."

"I'm taller than you."

"Still, I'm buff and you're not."

Dream rolled his eyes and climbed onto bed where the other mostly naked man was waiting for him. Dream climbed on top of Nightmare, situating himself on the smaller's hips, glaring down at his chest.

"It's not fair..." Dream mumbled, touching Nightmare's bare chest.

Nightmare laughed, pulling Dream down into a kiss, "nothing ever is my love~"

Nightmare ran his hand down Dream's back and made its way down to his ass. He gave the fat a little squish before moving it back up to his other hand. He just then realized that Dream was practically dominating him through the kiss.

"Dr- Dream..." He mumbled, softly pushing Dream off of him.

"Mmm, yeah Nights?" Dream pulled away, looking down at Nightmare.

"You were right, you're not a twig."

"See! I told you. I have ass."

"Not as much as I do though." Nightmare teased, sticking out his tongue.

Dream rolled his eyes and kissed him again; Nightmare just smiled as Dream began to top him and frankly, he didn't care.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Their heights and body size change EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

And I really don't mind.

-Fallen

271 Words