Day 23 - In Traditional Clothing

"Are...are they here?" Nightmare asked, entering the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Yup...are you sure you want to do this, I mean, we don't have to-"

"No. I want to. It'll...it'll be fun."

"You don't sound too confident love."

"I am! Just! Open it already!"

"Fine okay! You don't have to yell at me!"

Nightmare let out an annoyed growl as he plopped down next to Dream on their bed. Nightmare wrapped his arm around Dream's shoulders, watching his lovers face intensely, trying to figure out what he was feeling.

Dream tapped the box with his fingers a couple of times before taking a deep breath and opening the box.

Inside the box were two outfits. Two outfits that neither Dream nor Nightmare has seen in a long time.

"Oh my god." Was the only thing Nightmare could say.

"Y-Yeah. Do you wanna...put them on?"

Nightmare inhaled then exhaled, "Yes. I do."

"Here." Dream handed Nightmare the purple outfit before taking out his teal one.

The two turned away from each other as the got undressed, and then redressed again. Dream struggled to resist the urge to not look at Nightmare mostly naked.

"This is..."

"So weird, right?" Dream finished Nightmare's sentence for him, turning around.

Nightmare snorted, "You look stupid."

Dream scoffed, "Rude!"

"To be fair, I also look extremely stupid. Purple reeeaaally isn't my color anymore."

Dream walked over to Nightmare kissed him on the cheek, "You look good no matter what color you wear babe."

"Thanks, but I still feel silly."

"I mean yeah, you are silly."

"Pardon??"

"I mean, you always looked so snazzy, now you just wear black sweatshirts and basketball shorts."

"...Fair point."

Dream gave Nightmare another kiss, "I love you. I always have and I always will."

Nightmare smiled, "Me too Dreamy...me too."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

:P

-Fallen

311 Words