Day 19 - As Pokémon Trainers

Dream exited the Pokémon center, visibly upset, disappointed, and sorry. He gave his partner's pokéball a kiss, apologizing to them.

"I'm sorry I keep doing this to you pal..." Dream mumbled, putting the pokéball back on his belt.

"Hey-o! Dreamsy! How's it- oh, you okay?" Nightmare asked as he ran over to Dream, noticing the look on his face almost immediately.

"Yeah, I'm okay, I'm just worried about them." Dream told him, gesturing to his Pokémon.

"Oh? Did you lose to Blue again?"

"Yeah...I almost had him this time though! Sometimes I forget how tough he is."

"Well yeah, he's going to be tough. He's the champion for a reason."

"I know." Dream huffed.

"Hey! Here's an idea! You take a break from the Elite Four and Blue, we can go to a campsite and just relax. Have some fun with our Pokémon, let them unwind."

Dream nodded, "And I'm sure Lunatone and Solrock would love to see each other again."

"Of course they do! I can feel Solrock's excitement from within their pokéball."

Dream laughed, letting Nightmare take his hand and lead him to the train station. The two got on and the train took off.

"So..." Dream started, twiddling his thumbs, "where are we going?"

"It's a surprise! It's a place that I've set up, it has tons of room for all 12 of our Pokémon to run around and it'll be great. Trust me."

Dream sighed in amusement, "alright, I trust you."

Nightmare laughed, holding Dream's hands. "You won't regret it."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

"Jesus Nightmare! Where are we camping, in the middle of nowhere?!"

"Quit complaining! It'll be better, you have a really big Pokémon."

Dream looked down at Steelix and Aurorus's pokéballs, "Fair point."

Nightmare chuckled, "It's just a little bit further."

"If you say so..."

They walked up a little further before hitting a large, smooth plateau. Dream let out a big sigh of relief as he saw a tent and fire pit already set up.

"See, you don't even have to any of the hard work. I already did I for you."

Dream rolled his eyes and bumped Nightmare in the shoulder playfully. Nightmare laughed and ran over to the campsite.

Dream followed him quickly, huffing as he dragged his bag behind him. Nightmare opened up the tent and let Dream toss his stuff in.

"Come on, lets bring out our Pokémon!" Nightmare grabbed Dream's hand and pulling him over to the makeshift campfire.

Nightmare immediately sent out his entire team. His Solrock, Houndoom, Trevenant, Malamar, and Tentacruel all began to chat with one another; Sylveon stayed by Nightmare's side, wrapping its ribbons around his arm.

Dream smiled, setting down his six pokèballs. "Alright guys," He said, "You can come on out, but you don't have to, alright?"

Dream took a step back.

All of his pokéballs began to shake, and with a flash, his entire team came out. His Lunatone, Aurorus, Torkoal, Gardevoir, Steelix, and Araquanid, were visibly excited to have some fun.