Day 17 - In Comfy Clothes

"Mgggnmmmm...Dream...? What in the world are you doing?" Nightmare asked groggily, his vision still blurry.

"Uh...getting ready for the day? It's 6:30, I need to get moving."

"Wha- Ha- Oh no no-no-no. I don't fucking think so."

"Huh?! Nights what in the world?!" Nightmare teleported over to Dream and pulled back up his pajama pants.

Nightmare then began to unbutton the tunic that Dream was putting on, taking it off of his boyfriend's chest.

Nightmare picked Dream up by his waist, turned around, and tossed him back onto the bed. Dream tried to sit back up but was smooshed back into the bed as Nightmare had jumped right on top of him.

Nightmare rolled off of him and wrapped his arms around his chest, effectively spooning him.

"Isn't this much more comfortable? I mean, everything is better in pajamas."

"You're stupid."

"And you're insane. Getting up at 6:30, what were you thinking?"

"I was getting ready for the day like a normal person."

"Well, now you're going back to bed and staying in pajamas aaaaaaaall day."

"What?! No! I'm not going to that! I need to get ready for the day-!"

"Nope, you're going to stay in bed with me till twelve, then, we'll have pizza for both lunch and dinner, then watch movies until we pass out."

"Haaaggaaaa?! No! That'll fuck up my sleep schedule!"

"Yeah, do that and I'll fuck you so hard that you won't be able to sit down for a week. Now go back to bed. I'll see you in six hours."

Nightmare put his face into Dream's neck and closed his eyes. Dream sighed, knowing that there was no escape from Nightmare and tried to go back to sleep.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Dream woke up to the smell of pizza and The Mandalorian playing on the TV. Once his eyes adjusted to the bright lights of the living room, he realized that he was on the couch with Nightmare.

"Heeeey, morning sunshine."

Dream looked at the clock, "It's 3 pm."

"Yeah, morning. Have some pizza." Nightmare handed him a plate with two slices of pizza on it, one pepperoni, one cheese.

"I didn't know what kind you liked so I got you the two most common types of pizza."

"I don't really have a preference...Nightmare what the fuck are you eating?"

"Baked ziti pizza."

"Baked ziti- What in hell?!"

"It sounds weird, I know, but trust me. It's good. Wanna bite?"

"Uhh...no. I'll stick with my pizza."

"Suit yourself." Nightmare shrugged before taking a bite.

After a good ten minutes, Dream realized that he wasn't just in his pajama pants, but a soft, golden turtleneck that he hadn't worn in ages.

"Nights?"

"Hm?"

"Did you like, change? Me? The turtleneck, how did you find it? It was in the back of my closet."

"Magic. And besides, you look cute in it."

"Thanks." Dream rolled his eyes and began to eat his pizza.

Nightmare grinned, snuggling into his own fluffy jacket. He could tell that Dream was both upset and enjoying this lazy day; it amused him greatly.

"Hey, babe?"

"What."

"I love you."

"Yeah, I love me too."

Nightmare looked at Dream in shock, "ow. Harsh."

"That's what you get for messing with my sleep schedule." Dream taunted, sticking his tongue out.

"You're going to get it, you know that?"

Dream smirked, "Can't wait."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

See look at me, not taking like two months to get another one of these out.

-Fallen

584 Words