Day 15 - As Superheros

Dream let out a yelp as Nightmare, the most feared and powerful supervillain in the city pulled him close for a kiss.

Nightmare was even more surprised when Dream kissed him back, even going so far as to wrap his arms around Nightmare's neck.

The kiss grew faster and more desperate as if the two opposites had finally found something the didn't know was missing. The moment their lips connected, it was as if a spark of energy ran through them both, someone had just...clicked inside of them.

Nightmare pressed Dream against the wall, his hands wandering around the vigilante's sides. Dream let out a pleasured noise, enjoying every moment he was with the villain.

Nightmare pulled away after a minute or two, much to Dream's disappointment. "Who knew that what I've been missing all my life...was you." Nightmare smiled, caressing Dream's face slowly.

"Kiss me again." Dream commanded, grabbing Nightmare's jacket in his hands.

"You're awfully desperate aren't you..."

"Kiss me." Dream breathed, pulling Nightmare closer.

"Not yet..." Nightmare mumbled, using two fingers to hold Dream's face up, his thumb running over Dream's lips.

"Nightmare please, kiss me." Dream begged; Nightmare smiled, complying immediately. Dream kept his arms wrapped around Nightmare, now that they were kissing, Dream was not going to let him stop.

After a minute or two, Nightmare tried to pull away, but Dream was having none of that. He kept Nightmare close, the kiss beginning to get messier and messier.

Nightmare began to lose his footing as Dream quickened the kiss; now he was practically holding Nightmare up. Eventually, Dream let Nightmare pull away from him, both of them panting heavily.

"This'll never work." Dream huffed, defeated.

"We'll make it work, who's going to stop us?"

Dream rolled his eyes, "the people."

"The public? Oh please, I'm sure people already, ugh, 'ship' us. We're like Yin and Yang, the uh, opposites attract sort of thing you know?" 

"You say that like I'm a decent person." Dream scoffed, crossing his arms.

"But you are though! The police are the only ones who don't like you."

"Sure sure."

"I'll see you around I suppose..." Nightmare mumbled, tilting Dream's head up and kissing him again.

Within a moment, Nightmare summoned his tentacles and climbed up and over the buildings, disappearing into the night.

Dream watched Nightmare until he couldn't; he began to walk back to HQ, only the moon illuminating his path.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE

sorry

-Fallen

414 Words